Last year our experience at this was great however this time things are much different! We paid for a suite, a couple of tiers above a standard room with a "double patio." The room was adjacent to the laundry room where the laundry noise necessitated that we keep our patio door closed if we wanted to hear the tv! However our "double patio" was adjacent to the street so the traffic noise penetrated the room anyhow. While mgmt. didn't deny the noise, poor location, and lack of any attractive view whatsoever, they would only move us to another room if we paid for an upgrade!
Breakfast for four, without any alcohol or extras, was $200! The waitress was awful and the food was marginal. The pool lunch menu has approx. 8 items on it yet they were out of two of them (one being hotdogs)! To get anything else, the wait was one hour!
The management was not interested in resolving any problems brought to their attn. by guests, several of which had voiced complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine spending a weekend at your great aunt's home, an extremely elegant lady of indeterminate age. Her home, the Parker Palm Springs, is full of the kind of patina achieved by always purchasing the best, knowing that living well ages all things with a particular beauty. What is Happy Luxe? Happy Luxe is luxury without formality, beauty without pretension, elegance with comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Parker Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Meridien Palm Springs
- Parker Hotel Palm Springs