Thought the hotel room was definitely above average for most hotels. Good size, great bathroom with double sinks, nice chairs and a comfy bed. Property is pretty unique in feel in that its an older property that for the most part has been redone.
The staff was great from the front desk to the valets, everyone was incredibly nice and very helpful.
Only issue I had was the smell of the room which had some sort of moldy/smelly odor from it. It was noticeable every time I walked in, but then I was able to get over it pretty quickly. Was not too bad at all.
All in all, would definitely recommend it - especially for conferences/company gatherings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine spending a weekend at your great aunt's home, an extremely elegant lady of indeterminate age. Her home, the Parker Palm Springs, is full of the kind of patina achieved by always purchasing the best, knowing that living well ages all things with a particular beauty. What is Happy Luxe? Happy Luxe is luxury without formality, beauty without pretension, elegance with comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parker Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Meridien Palm Springs
- Parker Hotel Palm Springs