Where do I.. is... wait! We passed it!
A little tricky to find, but once you are inside the garden walls, there is a magical whimsical sense. The grounds are so extensive, and the paths so labrynth like, that the desk associate walked us to the room in the north building. Before exiting the building where we passed numerous seating areas, hammocks, fire pits, we passed what can only be described as a living room. Complete with a center fireplace and decor that looks like your wealthy grandmother's uber cool pad. It is amazing.
The room was charming. With vintage photos of Palm Springs, and more vintage decor.
The concierge was friendly and spot on.
It was a great overnight visit. I will come back when I have more time to enjoy and explore the grounds
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine spending a weekend at your great aunt's home, an extremely elegant lady of indeterminate age. Her home, the Parker Palm Springs, is full of the kind of patina achieved by always purchasing the best, knowing that living well ages all things with a particular beauty. What is Happy Luxe? Happy Luxe is luxury without formality, beauty without pretension, elegance with comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parker Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Meridien Palm Springs
- Parker Hotel Palm Springs