I have visited The Parker twice now for company meetings. This is a very nice property, and is an Oasis in the desert. The grounds are green and inviting, with many private spaces. The rooms are clean and neat, but a little funky (a California thing I think). I didn't quite care for the picture of Jackie O staring out at me from above the commode, I have to say. But otherwise, I have found this to be an enjoyable escape, that has lots of nice features (gym, spa, bocci court, lemonade bar, etc. etc.). I can see why it is a feature for the Hollywood set.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine spending a weekend at your great aunt's home, an extremely elegant lady of indeterminate age. Her home, the Parker Palm Springs, is full of the kind of patina achieved by always purchasing the best, knowing that living well ages all things with a particular beauty. What is Happy Luxe? Happy Luxe is luxury without formality, beauty without pretension, elegance with comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parker Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Meridien Palm Springs
- Parker Hotel Palm Springs