Parker Palm Springs
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Oasis Villa Resort(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
Plaza Resort and Spa(Palm Springs)
  • Pool
View Hotel
La Maison Hotel(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
Palm Tee Hotel(Palm Springs)
Colt's Lodge(Palm Springs)
Sparrows Lodge(Palm Springs)
1,643 results
All reviewslemonade standjonathan adlerindoor poolhermes soaplanai roomfire pitfamily poolgrounds are beautifulping pongmid centurygreat propertylos angelesold schoollove this placeprivate patiohammocksspa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Travelled from Australia to attend a wedding at Le Parker Meridien in Palm Springs. Funky, quirky decor in a wonderfully retro series of buildings centered on the residence built by the late Gene Autry. Highlights were very friendly, courteous and competent staff, five stars for all I encountered during my stay. Bed comfort also five star. The wedding, held on the lawn behind the Autry house, was outstanding thanks in no small way to the setting.
Downsides: no signage in the grounds at all which made it difficult to navigate the pathways through the extensive gardens. This occasionally made me fearful I might stumble into someone else's private villa by mistake. Not enough hooks in the bathroom for towels. A box of about 50 Q-tips in the bathroom but no shower cap. No information in the room at all on hotel amenities or how to operate the phone (ie, ring the operator or contact other guests). Restaurant was good but very very expensive.
Despite the criticisms I would definitely stay again. The overall experience was one of funky chic from a bygone era of glamour.

Room Tip: I was in the North wing in a room facing the bulk of the hotel grounds which meant little privacy as other guests and staff walked past the room frequently and could see in. Open courtyards meant smoke from next door wafted into my private outdoor area. Choose a room on the opposite side of the wing for more privacy and more space.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I stayed at this amazing hotel while on a Conference and I can just say I didn't want to leave. Amazing staff, huge portions of food and the minimalistic boutique hotel touch with the great rooms and comfortable beds made my stay unforgetable. It really felt like a waste of food to ask for a portion for one. If you are travelling with a partner/friend and are not a big eater, share your dishes!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I stayed at the Parker for 4 days for my 30th birthday and I thoroughly enjoyed it. This hotel is nothing like your standard hotel. This hotel has so much character and offer so much in such a different way. In the rooms, the beds are so big & comfy and the bathrooms are great. The decor was exciting and it makes you feel happy. Every morning, I ordered room service for 1. The food was great and the portions were large enough to share. They rode these cute little tricycles with a cart to deliver the food to the room. The staff were all so helpful and so very friendly. While I was there, I visited the spa 3 different days for 3 different treatments and the experience was amazing. After each treatment, I would just hang out for a couple of hours there in the sauna, jacuzzi or saline pool. This spa is one of the best spas that I have been to. I had lunch at Norma's once and the food was very very delicious. I even visited the lemonaide stand. The grounds are beautiful and there were just so many hidden jewels. I basically spent the entire 4 days at the hotel and I enjoyed every minute of it. If you are looking for a hotel that is completely different from most and still provide you with an exceptional experience, then you definately have to stay here. The Parker is "my" quick get away spot. I don't think it will be a cool place for my children and it is expensive so prepare yourself but it's so worth it. And if you are like me, you probably think that I must work for the hotel to say all of these wonderful things about it but the truth is I'm just a regular girl from the L.A. area that found this hotel and fell in love with it.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I love staying at the Parker. I have stayed at hotels around the world and few come close to what the Parker has achieved. It is almost as though someone got in my brain and could understand exactly what would be most wonderful in a hotel and that's what they did. The grounds are unique and beautiful, with so many places to relax and enjoy the sunshine, pools, birds, butterflies and the company. I loved having a hammock outside my room. When I looked up while lying on it, I could see palm trees waving overhead and watch the hummingbirds moving from blossom to blossom. Very private and relaxing. The restaurants are amazing. Norma's for breakfast in the morning couldn't be better. Mister Parker at night was fabulous and again, totally unique. The food was absolutely delicious and the wine selection was top notch. The Parker also has an amazing spa. The gym is located in the spa and can be accessed 24 hours with your room card. Anyway, I can't say enough about the Parker. If you get the chance to stay here, you will never forget it (in a great and wonderful way). And in case you are wondering, I have no affiliation with the hotel. I always wonder if the reviews I am reading are written by hotel staff. I live far away in Washington state and was only here because it was my stepdaughter's wedding. This is BY FAR the best hotel in the Palm Springs area. I have stayed in at least 5 other 5 star hotels in the area and none of them even came close.

Room Tip: Room 6 in the northern building has an amazing hammock out back with lots of flowers and hummingbirds. It is also near the small pool and jacuzzi.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2012

My husband and I stayed at The Parker for 2 nights in August. We practically had the entire little pool to ourselves (there were never more than 5 people there are one time). Breakfast at Norma's is delicious, albeit a little expensive, but is a nice vacation treat.

The service at the pool was outstanding-- servers came around very frequently to take drink and food orders.

The hotel itself looks a bit like if your grandma shacked up with Jonathan Adler-- I think it could use some updating, but that might be part of its shtick.

The room has UNBELIEVABLE amenities (Hermes, Penhaligon's, L'Occitane, Bulgari AND MORE). I am not sure if that is standard, but it was definitely appreciated.

Valet is complementary and quick. When we checked out, the valet left 2 bottles of water for us in the car. It's little touches like that that I really appreciated.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
ParkerPalmSprings, General Manager at Parker Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Dear ShatzOnTheMove,

Luxury is in the details. Yes, the unbelievable amenities are our standard for all rooms and Villa's. We all deserve to be spoiled! That is what the Parker Palm Springs is all about.

Look forward welcoming you back soon.

Brandon McCurley