We love the whole experience. From the moment we drove up until the minute we left. We were sad to part with the Parker. Customer service was an A+! Friendly personable staff! You drive up through high green hedges which make you feel as if you are entering a wonderland. The bright orange doors and valet are there to greet you. The decor is absolutely stylish with warm bright colors and textures. This boutique hotel ranks up as one of my favorites! There are many amenities for whichever your pleasure, frm the pool, lemonade, bonfire, hammocks, to renting bikes and massages. Definitely gave me a new impression of palm springs - I was 2 hours away frm home but a universe away from my reality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine spending a weekend at your great aunt's home, an extremely elegant lady of indeterminate age. Her home, the Parker Palm Springs, is full of the kind of patina achieved by always purchasing the best, knowing that living well ages all things with a particular beauty. What is Happy Luxe? Happy Luxe is luxury without formality, beauty without pretension, elegance with comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Parker Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Meridien Palm Springs
- Parker Hotel Palm Springs