Los Arboles Hotel
$119
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$100
$90
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$129
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$169
$113
  • Pool
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$77
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
Hilton.com
$125
$90
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$87
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
$275
  • Pool
All reviewsmexican restaurantadjoining restaurantboutique hotelfront deskstay was wonderfulspanish stylethis wonderful hotelrooms are beautifulwould definitely stay here againlove this placebed was very comfortablepoolside servicerestaurants and shoppingdowntown palm springschecking inlovely poolpool area
Reviewed November 27, 2012

A nice place to stay! Cozy, clean, nice pool! Good service :) Russell at the front desk was very helpful. It's been wonderfully remodeled. New decor and the layout gives it a secluded feeling even though its a short walk to downtown.

Room Tip: Because fo the great layout, all the rooms seemed to be good. See Russell or Scott at front desk.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Spend 2 nights over Thanksgiving week with my eleven year old daughter at this hotel! We BOTH enjoyed the hotel. It was very clean and the rooms have everything to keep you comfortable! My duaghter liked that the pool (saltwater) was steps from our front door and we both had lots of fun. We also ordered "drinks" from the restaurant, which they brought to us at the pool which was very fun for her as well. It is small and many of their wonderful and competent employees do many tasks, so one needs to be patient. Everyone was very friendlly and accomdating. I neglected to ask about WiFi access, so I had to go back to the front desk to inquire, when I could not log on...but again, everyone was very helpful and kind and gave me the password. The staff help to make this a very special hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
LosArbolesPS, Owner at Los Arboles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Great to hear you and your daughter both enjoyed your time at Los Arboles over the holiday. And thanks the great feedback about the staff. We are lucky to have such a great team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Went on a groupon deal that my wife brought and took our 2 kids with us. We got a room by the restaurant and main road, so the constant sounds of cars passing and people eating was disappointing and there seemed to be a lot of remodeling going on in the other rooms of the hotel.

Here are the pros and cons of our stay.

Pros: Very clean and nice hotel. The people working there are extremely nice and customer service oriented. And the restaurant was delicious. Our room was perfect looking and very inviting. My wife love it. It is so close to the downtown Palm Springs area and all the touristy spots that Palm Springs has to offer. Plus with the Groupon price, it was well worth the price to stay.

Cons: We arrived on weds after 6 pm and the front desk was closed. We were signed in by the waitress at the restaurant and she didn't quite know were our room was (she had the key and room number but didn't know where it was). So we had to wait a little as she tried to find out. The hotel states that there is a daily turndown of the rooms in the morning, this did not happen while we were there. I asked the waitress on Thursday night if there was a cleaning crew to give us some towels (as they did not come on Thursday morning after we left for the day), she said that there wasn't due to it being the offseason and that there should be someone on Friday morning to clean. I had to ask the front desk on Friday if they were going to clean up and give us some clean towels. They apologized and said that there should have been the cleaning service every morning. They came after 3 pm on Friday to take our dirty towels and give us clean ones. They were apologetic but this still bothered me a little.

There was a small single cup coffee machine in the room. Unfortunately they decided to buy hamilton beach coffee makers and they did not make a very good coffee. I discovered that you had to run the coffee machine twice with the same coffee pad, the first run from the pad would have to be dumped as it was just hot water with some hint of coffee (more like brown water) and the second run would give you a drinkable cup of coffee.

Overall, my wife and I were happy with our stay and I would certainly give it another chance.

Room Tip: Away from the restaurant and away from the main road.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LAFamily_12
LosArbolesPS, Owner at Los Arboles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Thanks for the nice review and kind words about our staff ... we are lucky to have such great team. Our apologies for the housekeeping mix up ... and thanks again for the feedback. Its always great to hear from our guests and suggestions are always welcome. ¡Gracias!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

My husband and I decided to escape to Palm Springs for the weekend and randomly chose to stay at Los Arboles. We were very happy with our choice because the hotel was very cute, clean, and the service was excellent. We got there a few hours early, but check in wasn't until 3 p.m. However, the desk person let us do an early check-in; which was very nice. The pool and the hot tub were open 24/7; which was literally 10 steps away from our door. The location of the hotel is great as well. Many things were within walking distance. The only downside- the walls are pretty thin. I heard our elderly neighbors waking up at 5 a.m. and having loud elderly couple conversations. Other than that, I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Vilaloy ... many thanks for taking the time to write about your stay at Los Arboles. We've got a great group of employees and thank you for mentioning their good work. Hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

My husband and I booked a stay for 2 nights but we love it so much we stayed an extra night. The hotel is small and very charming. The hotel is clean throughout and the rooms are kept spotless. Every staff member from checking in or anyone you encounter throughout the property is friendly and professional. They all make you feel at home. The food at the restaurant is good! We stayed in a room that has a sauna in it, we never used it but we love how spacious the room was. We especially loved the patio we had in the back of the room.

Just a few things I wish they had that are not a bad review it is just a wish list. I’d wish they had someone that would provide service at the pool for drinks and food, maybe they have it on weekends but I know during the week they do not. If you want drinks or food you have to go to the restaurant to get it.
Also they should have a way to contact staff during off hours in the event any issues arise in the property. The rooms do not have a phone and reception desk closes at 7PM I think, I can’t remember. During our last night there was a couple arguing outside our room in the early morning (about 1am or 2am) and luckily it seems they resolved their problems but I was concerned about problem escalating.
Other than that we LOVE THIS PLACE, we can wait to return!!!!

Room Tip: A room with the sauna is big and comfortable
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Many thanks for your very kind words about Los Arboles ... really appreciate it. Our apologies for the mix up about pool service schedule ... we offer poolside service (food and beverage) every day of the week and should have made than clear. Your comments were heard and everyone on the team is now on the same page about our poolside service schedule. Thanks for the constructive feedback and hope to see you back here in Palm Springs soon!

¡Gracias!