“Great Relaxing Getaway”

Ranked #22 of 73 Hotels in Palm Springs
Java, Indonesia
“Great Relaxing Getaway”
Reviewed November 9, 2011

My wife and I were on holiday of Southern California and we were looking for a side trip after doing Disneyland, Universal Studios and the LA thing. We decided to take a weekend to the desert. We selected this property by the TA reviews and we were so happy we stayed at this cozy, quaint, boutique and unique property. The staff were so attentive and genuinely warm and friendly. We look forward to returning on our next trip.

1 Thank Richard M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Venice, Florida
Reviewed October 30, 2011

This is my kind of hotel - love the tile - and general taste in decorations.

If I could pre order my list of hotels I would stay at - this is what I want.

The restaurant is very good - wow

Room Tip: very cozy - quite and lovely
1 Thank mike r
San Diego, California
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Nicely done renovation of one of the old motels in Palm Springs. Everything is well thought out with large rooms, great bathrooms with a peaceful, comfortable and relaxing setting all throughout the property. The rooms were quiet and clean with very comfortable beds. Views from the poolside chaise lounges of the mountain are amazing. El Mirasol, the second location of the fabulous Mexican restaurant is located on property with poolside bar and food service. The Mexican food offered in the restaurant is pretty much the best I've ever had (shy of my own mother's cooking!) Everything was delicious. Service was friendly and efficient from the front desk staff, restaurant bartenders and servers to poolside. My husband and I will be back for sure!

1 Thank espressogirl67
Anaheim, California
Reviewed September 26, 2011

My husband and I decided to go to Palm Springs for one day to relax. He found Los Arboles Hotel on Hotels.com. We thought it looked nice online so we booked it.
The hotel is fairly new, everything about it is very nice; the decor outside and inside the rooms is very beautiful.
We stayed in a small room the website called it the Express room, it is small but very nice and very clean. It has a flat screen TV, a cozy bed, and I loved the bathroom amenities by L'Occitane.
Overall, this hotel is a great place stay and if I were you i'd give it a try!

Room Tip: I doubted staying in an Express room because I thought the smaller room would be less "attracti...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Yvette2121
California
Reviewed September 17, 2011

We were looking for a small hotel to have a bunch of our friends meet and get reaquainted when we stumbled on Los Arboles. It's small, only 20 rooms I think, but very cool. Even though the place was sold out, we were the only people in the pool. We ordered drinks and Marcos (one of the waiters) brought them right to the pool for us. BIG PLUS for our group! We like to be waited on hand and foot!

Room Tip: We asked but they don't have any rooms with more than one bed.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank Scott S
riverside, ca
Reviewed August 25, 2011

My husband and I found this hotel on Hotels.com. We were a little leery because there were no reviews on Trip Advisor yet but decided to take a chance and book our room.
What a wonderful surprise..this hotel is absolutely beautiful. They definitely took the time and money to make this a great hotel.
If you are looking for a very secluded and quiet atmosphere then this is the place for you.
We were greeted by the hotel manager Scott when we arrived and the owner of the hotel came out and offered us ice water.
Scott was very professional and friendly. he walked us to or room and then took us on a tour of the rest of the hotel showing us the other rooms.
I would recommend the room with the jacuzzi tub and fireplace it is amazing.
My husband and I stayed in just a regular room but it was also really nice.
the pictures that they show for the hotel are right on.
Scott also recommended Pinnochio's for breakfast and we would recommend this restaurant also, they have great food.
The pool and spa in the hotel are open 24hrs unlike most hotels. We decided to take a swim at midnight under the stars!!!
They have a Mexican restaurant in the hotel but unfortunately we did not get a chance to try it out.
We will definitely be back and recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Palm Springs area.
Thanks Scott and the Los Arboles Hotel staff for making this such a great place to stay :)

Room Tip: Call for rates, we got a better rate over the phone then on hotels.com
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple