“Great delicious authentic mexican cuisine”

El Mirasol at Los Arboles
Ranked #30 of 368 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2016

I had the vegetatian burrito and it was goooood stuff! They also have the best refried bean i had in a really long time!

Reviewed August 11, 2016

Delicious Mexican food and amazing staff! Thanks, Linda, LILI, Jesus, Ricardo and Omar for great food and yummy margaritas!

Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

Lovely patio seating, lots of greenery, strands of hanging lights, fan misters, perfection.
Service is not fussy, efficient and friendly. Food is delicious. Guacamole is wonderful, mole sauce is to die for, chile rellenos are perfectly cooked.
I left my phone behind at the table, noticed after driving a few blocks. By the time I came back to ask about it, the server had already locked in the office. Top notch all the way around.

1  Thank Lonnie B
Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

I thought I knew good Mexican food this restaurant takes it to the next level. Homemade corn chips and salsa sets the mood, followed by fresh tasty guacamole. We ordered quesadilla, tacos and beef enchiladas. Everything was fresh and delicious . Best refried beans I have ever had. Serves are very generous. Margaritas were strong and well balanced in flavour. Staff very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank TaiTai5-JDY
Reviewed July 27, 2016

So authentic! I really loved this place. We enjoyed every last bite. I would recommend it and I'd probably drive out of my way just to visit again. One of the best patios in the city by the way.

Date of visit: July 2016