“Fresh Deliciousness”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Enjoyed a hearty of Huevos Rancheros and for my husband, the Chorizo burrito. The sauces, tortillas, and chorizo are all house-made. Very fresh, no canned products. Service was very friendly and professional.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Honestly. Your taste buds will be singing. We went to the new El Mirasol attached to Los Arboles Hotel (fabulous hotel as well). Coming from LA where there's an excellent selection of Mexican restaurants we have high expectations and El Mirasol met every one and then some. You get the sense that it's a passion for them - and the love they put into the food comes through tenfold. We were a party of three and everything we had was a winner. I can only remember my dish which was a veggie burrito I had them make vegan and it was so good and flavorful I couldn't stop saying it - "This is so good...Oh my gosh this is good...THIS is SO good I'm stuffed and can't stop eating it..." - you get my point. Great Margaritas as well. El Mirasol is a must.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Walking distance from the Hotel, great service, drinks and food. We highly recommend making El Mirasol one of your dinner stops while in Palm Springs

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Normally it is not the wisest thing to dine outdoors in Palm Springs in the summer but El Mirasol has that problem solved with misters and giant fans. The food is very good and after two margaritas you will not want to leave. And make sure you believe them when they tell you the plates are hot because they are scorching!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We went to this restaurant based upon a TripAdvisor recommendation. The patio was really what sold the place. It was fabulous (see photos). The hostess/server (I'm sorry, I did not catch her name) was extremely helpful and accommodating. We got there fairly early (5:00pm or so), so we were the first ones there. Even though it was >100 outside, the fans and misters on the patio made it very pleasant. The food was good and plentiful. I would definitely go back again, given another opportunity.