Caliente Tropics Resort
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$192
$149
  • Pool
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
$441
$305
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$108
$90
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$130
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$129
$134
$128
  • Pool
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
Hyatt.com
$119
Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$188
$159
Agoda.com
1,361 results
All reviewstiki themefront deskmotor lodgegrassy areamexican restauranthuge poolclose to downtownpool towelshot tubvisit palm springsnew ownersace hotellove this placepalm treesmid centuryaliciamotel
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed in August -- definitely a hot time for Palm Springs. The room was great - cold AC, comfy bed and clean. The pool was clean, with plenty of chairs, etc. We had a great time. The only problem was with check in--- it was hot outside and many of us showed up at 4 to check in. Unfortunately, only one person was available at the desk, so the process took about 45 minutes. Other than that, no problem.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We had a really great experience at this hotel !! We showed up with no reservations got a really nice room !! The rooms were very clean and the bed was so comfortable !!! the pool area was great !!! the front desk staff were very helpful !!! Not a bad price at all !!!! I would highly recommend this hotel !!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Back again every thing is bright and sunny. Clean room beautiful pool and friendly staff! Maritza is always on top of things 5 STARS for her. Ed the manager is a wonderful leader and that shines throught in all of the staff as things run smoothly!

I recommend this hotel for everyone for any reason

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This infamous Uuunion Sparky got a job call in Desert Center which is actually closer to Blythe or Indio, but who the #%(& wants to stay there? It was the peak of Summer so I checked Trip and Hotels for the cheap. Found this mysteriously low priced and highly rated property. Whoa!!!!

FYI... Palm Canyon Drive is a giant loop in and out of Palm Springs. It is suffixed with North, South or East. All are the same so don't panic if you think you're lost. PCD North goes downtown. Keep going and PCD South is a short curve. PCD East picks up off the curve, as a matter of fact there's a motel called "The Curve" just before you get next door to the Caliente Tropics Hotel, Resort, Motel, who cares? This place rocks!!!!

I rented Sunday to Sunday and had no problems. The room had no microwave but the front desk said they had them for $8.00 per day. I said I could buy one at Home Cheapo for less and they agreed to $8.00 flat. I carried it up myself and the guy said I didn't have to. I brought it back when we checked out and told the girls it was free because I carried it for them. Cool.

Fridge was way small, but adequate to chill our bottled water and drinks. I packed a lunch every day to work. My lady friend (personal masseuse) stayed in the room. The bedding is superior. There's fabulous decor and a nicely theme worthy ceiling fan which I think would cost $300.00 if you bought one yourself. Linens were like new. Towels varied from fluffy to stiff but were always nice and clean.

This is a big motel but you may have to book well in advance to get here. My second week of work, all rooms were booked and we had to move out. Pity.

There's a mini gym with a coin-op washer & dryer on the back patio. Only one of two ice machines was working, but no worries. The pool scene was spectacular with tiki torches, cabanas, bbqs, etc. Another review mentions an underground speakeasy but we missed that.

Oh yeah... no trip to Palm Springs is complete without going up the Palm Springs Arial Tramway... Nice!!!!!

Room Tip: Choose the side closest to the mountains for afternoon shade. Especially for parking.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank UnionSparky
Reviewed August 22, 2013

They will never pick up the phone or call you back !!!!!
They will bill you CC over and over even tho you have paid already !!!!
The rooms are great the hotel it self is a great deal the front desk staff has no idea what they are doing.
I stayed 3 nights it came to $155 and some change. My CC was charged 5 days in a row $93, $146,$146, $53, $93 total of $531 so thats a over charge of $376 there was no damage there was no room service!!!! so now I have to deal with my CC Co. because no one will pick up the phone or call back

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends