Caliente Tropics Resort
$122
$119
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$129
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$90
$169
$113
  • Pool
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$167
$90
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$87
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
$275
1,366 results
All reviewstiki themefront deskmotor lodgegrassy areahuge poolceiling fanclose to downtownpool towelshot tubvisit palm springsnew ownersace hotellove this placepalm treesmid centuryaliciamotel
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My friend and I were staying here for one night and had a great stay for an awesome price. For $66 (including tax) and a more than comfortable room to stay in, what more can I ask for. We were gambling at the casino and decided to see if we could check in our room one hour early. We were graciously greeted by the nice front desk staff Maritza. When asked if we could check in early, she said it would not be a problem and without asking she upgraded our room just like that. That was a pleasant surprise. She checked us in quickly and we were soon relaxing in our upgraded room.

If you are looking for many ammenities of a $200 a night hotel, you might not find that here, but my friend and I were looking for an inexpensive, clean, safe place to stay with no hassles. That is exactly what we got and more. The beds were comfortable and we both slept well. The air condition was on the louder side, but that didn't bother my friend or me as we slept well. We didn't really have time to access the pool as we were out and about, but it looks like some people were enjoying the pool. Easy to get in and out as parking is right by your room as we were in and out frequently and no charge for parking as some hotels do charge.

Our check out was just as efficient as our check in as were able to have Maritza again. We thanked Maritza for a good one night stay and we were off on our way back to Los Angeles. You obviously knew that having friendly knowledgeable staff at the front desk goes a long way as Maritza was excellent.

I will gladly stay here again at my next trip out to Palm Springs. Thank you so much!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank B-Rad O
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I was a little disappointed with this place after reading so many wonderful reviews on Tripadvisor. The service was excellent! Both ladies in the reception at our arrival were extremely friendly and professional. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable enough. The location is great, very close to downtown Palm Springs. I did not have a chance to use the pool area as I was only there for a night, but it looked nice! Overall, I might stay here again. I'm giving the hotel a 4 based on how great the service was. Without that, I would probably have rated it a 3. If you want a very basic hotel near downtown at a reasonable rate, you will be happy here.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rsindelar
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Al I have to say is go, all the other reviews have summed it up, a great place at a decent price which is pet friendly. This is our new hangout since the Holiday Inn down the street sold out and was ruined by it's new owners. We spent the summer staying at different hotels/resorts from Palm Springs to Indio, this resort by far fits my family the the best.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We've stayed here three times over the last 5 years, and each time, I'm struck anew how wonderful this place is. Hanging out by the pool, I saw tattooed folks, a lesbian couple holding hands, a few people playing music, families with kids, 20-somethings drinking beer and BBQing... and the most amazing part?? Everyone was respectful and friendly and got along well. No gangsta rap, no kids screaming and running, no jerks blowing smoke in your face. Somehow everything meshes and everyone chills.

The room itself is pretty large and clean, with a small fridge for sodas and leftovers. The ice machine never seemed empty. The AC actually worked. There was a communal ashtray outside my room that needed some tending, and it was clean five minutes after I asked the front desk. Friendly staff.

It's a little outside the main downtown PS area, so you would need to drive most places.

We'll be back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank beckwords
Reviewed October 28, 2012

The reception was very nice. Friendly and polite front desk staff. Good coffee in the morning at the reception. There was no regular coffee available to brew in the room.
Although there was some maintenance done on the grass so you could not use the cabana's we did not mind. There was enough space for everybody and the pool area was well maintained. The room (we stayed in the King Suite) was nice. Quiet AC. Although the bathroom was not very spacious the room was very nicely decorated and felt like a tropical treat. We had booked this room through Venere, and was quite a lot of money, however maybe it was more expensive because our stay was during the weekend. Overall we had a very pleasant stay and would defenitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple