Caliente Tropics Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Hotel California(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
V Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Villa Royale Inn(Palm Springs)
Musicland Hotel(Palm Springs)
1,352 results
All reviewstiki themefront deskmotor lodgegrassy areamexican restauranthuge poolclose to downtownpool towelshot tubvisit palm springsnew ownersace hotellove this placepalm treesmid centuryaliciamotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 29, 2012

At our recent visit to palm springs we stayed at the Caliente Tropics Resort it was a very enjoyable time beautiful pool area and the wonderful tiki torches at night. The room was king suite and extremely clean thanks to Rosario,Connie and the team of housekeepers. The desk staff as fantastic no matter what time of day. It was a very great time and we will continue to stay at the Caliente Tropics when in palm springs, thank you to the staff for a wonderful stay.

Monte and Tawny
Washington

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Clean room with comfortable bed. Location at the far end of Palm Springs, beyond the downtown area. Only issue was people returning late at night and being noisy, but can't really fault the hotel for that.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Driving to Murietta Calfornia and decided late to stop and sleep. Stephen was ready with all our reservation information and made check in quick and easy! Checking out this morning with Sadie was a breeze too! Wonderful staff. Nice clean rooms for a great price! We didn't have time to use the pool but it looked great as well. We will be coming back for sure!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Juleswadey
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My husband and I stayed there for our 1st wedding anniversary recently and we had a great time! So relaxing, you can take your own cooler to the pool so no expensive drinks! The beds were cozy and the Hawaiian tiki theme was great. The tiki touches lite up the pool. The staff was really nice and easy to talk to. We will defiantly be going back.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank tdodge20
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I have stayed at many hotels in the palm springs area but I was on a budget this time. I checked out Caliente Tropics online and it had good reviews and a good location. I called and spoke with Maritza and let me just say, she was awesome. Super friendly, professional and very nice. I appreciated that and will tell all my friends to call her to make a reservation.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in palm springs and not pay a fortune!.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple