“Disappointed!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Being rated # 1 we expected something special but left disappointed . Margaritas were ordinary; ordered what owner suggested combo rellino and chicken enchilada both tasty but bland with chewy chicken ; there was nothing special about this place . We left wondering what we missed here !

Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

So good that my hubby went 3 times in 1 week. Small local restaurant out of the touristic path serving great and flavorful food. I had the chili relleno and was very good. We pick this restaurant based on the ratin on-online and they were right! A place to go, perfect for family!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

This is a small family establishment that is well run by the owner and other members of his family. The owner seems to talk to every customer that arrives, takes most orders and also tends the bar. The food comes out quickly, hot and well prepared. We had chicken fajitas that was excellent, the salsa spicy and fresh, the chips crisp, the beer cold and the margarita superb. Great place.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

This restaurant was easy to find and provided immediate seating for a Tuesday afternoon lunch. We both ordered burritos with shredded beef. They were excellent and large enough to provide a carry-out portion for dinner.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I enjoyed lunch at La Perlita. I chose the Tres Amigos Combination ($11.95) which includes a Chile Relleno, Hard Taco, Enchilada, rice and beans. The food was nicely presented and was very flavorful. I chose the Chicken Enchilada and Beef Taco. None of the food was very spicy, yet spicy enough. They serve the standard chips and salsa. The salsa had a nice kick to it. I've heard so much about this small restaurant and am glad that I finally visited it. I'll return, for sure.

1  Thank SoyAmor