“Fabulous Coffee House”
Review of Espresso Cielo - CLOSED

Espresso Cielo
Reviewed November 8, 2013

With several big name coffee houses right up the street, this place has plenty of competition, but this coffee house is far superior in the quality of their coffee drinks and their atmosphere. Once I discovered this place on a recent trip to PS I did not go anywhere else.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We go here a lot when we are in Palm Springs. Good cup of tea, if you like it. Croissants are excellent, I really like the almond one.
Patio is very pleasant, but they could do with a few more little tables on it, if we don't see a table free we pass it by, so others would also.
Very nice, centrally located and wifi is easy.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Very nice coffee shop, unfortunately located next to the Christian Science reading room. Try their cold brew, it is strong enough to make ice coffee not taste watered down.

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

I recently visited this place. I must say the coffee is very delicious, way greater than any other coffee place in Palm Springs. However, the service was not what i expected. Me and my partner were dissapointed at the way this worker treated us. We expected a bit more of friendlyness, and a better costumer service.. Overall, a place where you must go to if youre near by Palm Springs

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This was a return visit for us as we like the atmosphere of this coffee shop. Yes, the selection is limited, but the quality is there. it is our favorite coffee shop in the Coachella Valley. So, yes, we go out of our way to visit. It is reminiscent of a quiet, classy coffee shop in Europe. We sat inside due to the smoke and ash from a nearby brushfire, but in the past we have sat outside. The outside is like sitting on a garden patio. On the street, yet removed from ti. The inside is done beautifully in blues and whites. And the coffee is served in china and the food on real plates.

Yes, as I said, the selection is limited but if you like your coffee drinks not over the top, this is a place for you.

1  Thank Lynda L