“Delicious and Relaxing”
Review of Espresso Cielo - CLOSED

Espresso Cielo
Reviewed January 22, 2013

This locally run espresso and bakery shop is a delight. Lots of outdoor seating and a lovely designed interior (even the cups keep the blue sky theme). Went here twice just to experience the pastries and the attention to detail in the coffee production. A great alternative to franchise coffee-one-style-fits-all places. We came back time and time again to experience different pastries and just relax in the ambiance in the morning.Also.... there is WiFi!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Love this coffee spot and it truly is the best coffee in Palm Springs. There's something for everyone here too and the environment is lovely. Options for both indoors and out are available,
there's wifi and the staff is friendly. There is a large assortment of breakfast yummies and sometimes a flat bread pizza too! A great place to find a gift for coffee and tea lovers too! I love the latte art they produce too!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Attention lovers of bold American-style coffee! I found myself in Palm Springs last week where there isn't a Peet's to be found, and I really wanted a bold cup of coffee! (If you're a Peet's fan, you know what I'm talking about.) I visited several popular coffee bars but they all made disappointingly weak coffee. Then I found Espresso Cielo, and not only did they make excellent coffee, but they had one of the best croissants I've had outside of Paris! Espresso Cielo became my choice for the rest of the week. Friendly staff, too.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

This is by far the best cafe outside of Europe. The Cappuccino is perfect and not since I was in Austria a few months ago, has any U.S. cafe served me a cappuccino in a real cup and saucer. This cafe is a gem. The staff is exceptionally friendly, the cafe is very clean and the pastries are the best. We are on vacation in Palm Springs this week and have been to Espresso Cielo every day. We will miss this cafe until we return and will judge all cappuccino's based on this one. The outdoor seating is perfect as you soak up the Palm Springs street life while enjoying the absolute best cappuccino.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

The best coffee I found in all of Palm Springs, and the loveliest staff. Incredibly helpful, going so far as to print out a menu for the restaurant they recommended to us for breakfast. A must visit when in the town.