“Great Italian”

Guiseppe's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #65 of 337 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Giuseppes is a Chicago style pizza and pasta restaurant located in Palm SPrings at the Smoke Tree Village Shopping Center. Lunch specials daily from 11pm - 3 pm, happy hour everyday at the bar, early bird dine in specials and Sunday Champagne Brunch! Family owned and operated since 2008.
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I come here often, and often by myself for dinner. It is intimate, warm and friendly, but offers gourmet italian food, great bread, great pizza and a variety of good pastas. The beers on tap are original, so ask your waiter to recommend one!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We really like this place. It is a go to neighborhood Italian restaurant. The pizzas are nice, (Deep dish Chicago, LOVE IT!!) The red sauce is good, but not great. (I am old school Italian) The nice clubby decor, can get crowed and noisy, but that's a sign of a happening place. Easy parking in the Smoke Tree shopping center anchored by Ralph's super market and several other restaurants.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

My husband and I had high hopes for this cute little Italian bistro that was highly recommended by the resort we were staying at. We were very disappointed by the service and the food we recieved.

We made reservations for 7pm, which is recommended because there is limited seating, and had to wait an additional 20 minutes for a table while we stared at a vacant booth the entire time. We got to our table and seating is very snug, you literally back up to the person behind you if you are sitting at a table. They give you bread while you wait for your meal which was nice because we were starving. We waited awhile for our food but they looked busy. While we were waiting the table sitting behind us flagged down their waitress and complained about their food not tasting good so I got a little worried. As soon as we got our food and took a few bites, I sadly had to agree. I ordered a chicken fettucini alfredo: the sauce was soupy, no where near being thick, pasta was overcooked, chicken was dry, terrible taste, and just all around unappetizing. I don't consider myself an overly picky person but when I tried my husband's shrimp ravioli with scampi sauce, I knew it wasn't just me. His tasted worse than mine, what a disappointment! Soupy sauce, overcooked pasta, and terrible portion-there were only 4 ravioli pieces! We have never, ever gotten up to leave but we did just that because we sat there for about 15 minutes without being checked on-nobody asked how things were going. We stopped at the front counter to speak to the waitress who was very rude, confrontational, and uninterested in hearing our complaints and still wanted us to pay for our full meal! We didn't needless to say and I don't see this place lasting long with service like that. I have worked half of my adult life in restaurants and the only good thing I have to say about the place is the bread. I would suggest going somewhere else. We tried the local restaurant thing but ended up going to Applebees instead.

2  Thank Kim D
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Because of Isaiah being 7 years of age we looked for food that he loved. If you have children or just a couple its all good there to dine!!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We consider ourselves somewhat italian connoisseurs and this place was lovely. Atmosphere was cozy and the food was fantastic. Don't miss the homemade mozzarella sticks.