“What a waste of time and money” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bill's Pizza

Bill's Pizza
Ranked #8 of 316 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: They are located in "The Plaza" right across Tyler's which has been on your list for a long time. They make an incredible pie and the service is really friendly. PlPlease let
Stevenson Ranch, California
“What a waste of time and money”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had read that this place had good pizza, so we decided to order and pick up.
First, when we called in our order, we were told it would be an hour before pick up. Decided to go ahead and wait, since we weren't in the mood for Domino's.

We arrived to pick up our order after 1 hour 15 minutes. The place was packed, both with others waiting to pick up, and people waiting for a table. They quickly took our money, but food wasn't ready. They said they'd let us know. Waited another 30 minutes for food - that's 1 hour 45 minutes for three pizzas and two salads, which cost a whopping $84. And, did I mention they don't take credit cards? They didn't, not until it was time to pay. Then, they showed us to an ATM with a $2 charge (you think they could have mentioned that at the time we called in the order so that we could go to our own bank on the way?). And, oh, yeah, no receipt. Tell me they're not up to something!

Pizza was ok (Donino's would have been as good). Salads, not worth $9 each. Don't waste your time.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Evelyn B

Oceanside, California
“Noisy but Nice!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great pizza & service. Really loud and noisy inside. Very eclectic atmosphere. If you are looking for good food and some people watching, you will enjoy Bill's.

Visited April 2013
“Excellent Award Winning Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Perfect spot for a casual bite to eat. Sit inside or out, right on the strip and central location.
I had the Elvis which is there award winning pizza 8th best pizza in the world I believe. it was good, not mind blowingly good, but still really good. I would eat it again, and again :)

Place got super packed fast as soon as the rush hour came, plus it was Village fest, so come early or wait.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Vancouver, Canada
“Fine for a quick bite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Popped in here about 9 pm on Thursday night as all the main strip restaurants were swamped due to village fest. Service was quick but rushed. I ordered by the slice and the waitress rattled off the descriptions so fast I couldn't process..also didn't mention what kind of sauce was on these pizzas. I ended up with a meet combo which was pretty good and a John Henry which was not...jalapenos all in one little area and too hot (and I like hot). Without tomato sauce and very little meat this pizza was flavorless. Both had a slightly tough crust which may have to do with reheating. I was also never given cutlery or a napkin and when I asked she brought me a fork....no knife. To be fair this may have been a poor night to judge service as they were likely busier than usual.

I was given the bill quickly when I was ready to go. Try it if you are looking for a casual quick bite and want to try some creative pizza.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Mount Shasta, California
“Best Pizza Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

This was the biggest surprise of our recent trip to Palm Springs...treat yourself to some of the best pizza ever...we were walking in the village and received a sample taste of this pizza...within minutes we decided to find the place and have their pizza...wow...what a taste sensation and a good bargain as well...bon appetite!

Visited March 2013