“Best Pizza in the World!!”
Review of Bill's Pizza

Bill's Pizza
Ranked #5 of 319 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: They are located in "The Plaza" right across Tyler's which has been on your list for a long time. They make an incredible pie and the service is really friendly. PlPlease let
Chicago, Illinois
“Best Pizza in the World!!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Stopped by Bill's on a whim, because they were giving out samples on the street, and loved it!! I was in Palm Springs for a week and went to Bill's three times, and could have gone many more times! The pizzas are not your average toppings, but nothing to crazy. My favorites were the pesto pizza, chicken alfredo, and the White Pizza. Watch out for the crowds, but it is well worth the wait!! I will definitely be back for more!!

• Visited March 2012

Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Best pizza in the world”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Made fresh multiple toppings awsome price only dine in and cartyout I had a 7 topping pizza for 11bucks a couple times I went while I was in town it was amazimg

New Jersey
“A great pizza place!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Last week, we spent 3 nights in Palm Springs, and this was the best meal we had! We (6 adults) are all pizza lovers from the east coast, and didn't know what to expect when we stumbled upon Bill's Pizza. Brian was our server, and he truly made eating at Bill's a memorable meal! We immediately realized that Brian loved his job and loved talking to us about the pizza. On his suggestion, one of the pies we ordered was The Elton John. Delicious! The other pies were equally delicious! We loved how Brian announced the pies as he brought them to our table, by making a trumpet sound! Thank you Brian for making our stop at Bill's more than just a meal, but an experience! We will definitely return the next time we are in Palm Springs!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank kkkk2
Wales
“Best pizza in town”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We are in Palm Springs, California. We have now eaten three times at Bill's Pizza. Each time we have eaten a salad followed by a pizza. Not only was the food very tasty, there was an authentic and relaxed atmosphere in the restaurant. The staff, including our server Brian for each visit, were all so happy in their jobs and their infectious personalities were transferred to all customers. The clientele is really mixed, old doddereres like us, younger couples, families with children, folk on their way home from work, many locals and many visitors like us. Service was great, very quick and completed with broad smiles. There are several salads to choose from, we had the Caeser's salad and one called Feta, Cranberries and Almonds. Both were really good. We then chose seven ingredients for our pizza. You can choose anything from their list. We added pineapples, meatballs, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, pepperoni and tomatoes to the basic pizza ... so good! Brian was impressed and said he would put it as a special and call it "Sian and Andrew". The bill was about $30 for all this, including a glass of Sauvignon for my wife and endless lemonade for me. If in Palm Springs, do make a visit.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Andrew99
Palm Springs, California
“I crave Bill's favorite”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I have stopped here on three occasions to get a slice to go. I tried the Elton John first, which was just OK because apparently I do not enjoy artichokes on pizza with a sourdough crust. Second, was plain cheese and I was able to appreciate the flavors of the sauce and crust. Then, while wandering through the Thursday night street fair there in palm Springs, I was treated to a sample of Bill's Favorite. Wow! Huge difference! The sauce is a blend of pesto and red. On it, was pepperoni, caramelized onions, fresh tomato and the best sausage I have ever had, making it an unforgettable two bites of pizza! Mind you, I'm not usually a huge fan of sausage and normally wouldn't order it as a topping on my pizza but the flavor and texture was very much to my liking. I stopped back in the shop to get a slice of Bill's Favorite and was disappointed that it is not served by the slice. There was an interesting selection that had that sausage on it that I did get, I liked it, but it was not the same. I think it boils down to what kind of crust you like, with what type of sauce and toppings. If I had not sampled those two bites...(Ok I admit it, now I look for those samples at the street fair and have since had it twice more), I probably would continue to just stop in for a slice on the run. I'm looking forward to returning to sit down with friends, and get a whole pizza and enjoy more than two bites!

• Visited May 2012