“Friday Night Dinner, after 8pm”

Rick's Desert Grill
Ranked #25 of 368 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Rick's can take our crowd, but at different tables in their Bar area.
They will do separate checks. Everyone should be able to find what to eat on their menu. They are between Indian Canyon and Palm Canyon at Vista Chino in Palm Springs.

Reviewed March 15, 2019

Standard American fare served with linen napkins (which I like) but very average in quality.
Service was ok but not better than that.
We must have gone on an off day!

Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

The drinks were good. Beer was cold in a frosty mug. Linen napkins. The food was excellent and the petite portions are an the perfect size. We will return

Reviewed February 22, 2019

This is a nice sit-down restaurant located on the upper North end of Palm Canyon drive.
They also have a larger second restaurant in the same area. This restaurant has been a local spot for nearly 30 years now.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 16, 2019

My headline above sums up my experience at Rick's desert Grill, but I want to point out an incident that makes it even more special: my dining companion accidentally spilled red wine all over my sweater and underneath it to my shirt. In an INSTANT staff was all over the table, bringing club soda to help with the stain. It worked! After soaking them both (while still wearing them), all of the wine stains have disappeared! This quick response by our waiter and several other staff members turned what could have been a disaster into a wonderful, memorable meal. I could not recommend the staff more highly, and the food was great, too!

Date of visit: January 2019