“A "Posh" experience at the Posh!”

POSH Palm Springs Inn
Ranked #1 of 23 Palm Springs B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Sun City West, Arizona
“A "Posh" experience at the Posh!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

This was our first stay at a B & B and it was a treat. Tony's breakfast presentation was excellent as well as being extra tasty. Our time at the Posh was brief (just two nights) but only because we had family at their timeshare in Palm Desert so we were not able to take full advantage of all of the amenities offered. We must come again!

Room Tip: If you need extra space in your room ask for the Posh King Suite (just one available).
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Tony G, Owner at POSH Palm Springs Inn, responded to this review, January 1, 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed the hot homemade breakfast each morning! Santo and I hope to see you both again soon! -Tony

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This is our 4th stay at POSH. We liked it before, but new owners Tony and Santo have taken it to a new level. Things have been tweaked to make a good place great. The breakfast we had daily was amazing. I think Tony in another life was a gourmet chef. Happy hour drinks and treats were upped in quality from our previous visits. If you have stayed in the past, book again, you will be pleased. If a new customer, try it, you will be back.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank okguy16
Thank you for the great review! We will continue to enhance POSH Palm Springs! You'll definitely notice more improvements on your next visit, soon we hope!
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Amazing staff and clean rooms. our stay was amazing. The staff were very welcoming and made us feel at home. The rooms are very cute and stylish. Each room has it's own unique theme. I will definitely be returning to the POSH. It's a very unique and relaxing place.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Long Beach, California
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Owners Suzi and Mike are the main reason to be here along with great though rich breakfast and nice cocktail hour.
The hosts are always present during these guest oriented times.
Our accommodation was nice though not what I consider luxury. Rooms are small yet with boutique amenities.
Package from TravelZoo was worth the price. Location does require a car.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank dshepard562
Tempe, Arizona
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Let me make it clear that we did not stay here! When we showed up to redeem our Groupon, we were turned away because we had a 14month old with us. We did not see the FINE PRINT on Groupon for 16 years or older. Owner was rude. Later when I called to find out if we could use the Groupon at another time with Adults only, she berated me and hung up! Very childish behavior for someone in the customer service business. I had been speaking to the owner's husband and had apologized for missing the fine print. He stated, "Sure, we can work something out when she grabbed the phone from him, yelled, "They would absolutely not let us use our Groupon later and that the ADULTS ONLY policy was ALL OVER the Groupon!" Then she hung up on me. I called Groupon and had to actually point out the fine print to the Groupon Rep. as he couldn't find where it said adults only either! Anyway, NO way to run a business! I can not recommend this place at all! I'm sorry, but the owner has some ANGER Management issues.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
7 Thank Rosiepw
susanantal, Owner at POSH Palm Springs Inn, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
I feel the need to respond to this review as it is not only untrue but very misleading for the general public regarding our hotel and myself as an owner.

What actually transpired is that the person writing this review purchased a voucher directly Online from Groupon for a two night stay at our hotel in a Deluxe room. Unfortunately neither the person who purchased the voucher Or the person it was gifted to bothered to read the fine print regarding policies and restrictions. The young couple showed up at the hotel with a small infant who was screaming at the time and were frazzled when they arrived at the door. I indicated to them that I was very sorry, however, we did not allow children as we were grandfathered as such since our hotel did not have a fence around our pool, and we are not set up to accept kids under the age of 16. I further explained that since we were an adults only hotel all of our other guests come for the quiet getaway.

The guests became very irate and turned and walked away before I knew what room they were supposed to be in or their name. It wasn't until later that evening when all other guests arrived that I was able to determine who they were. I normally would have assisted them in finding another suitable place to stay.

Two days later the mother called and requested that we give her another stay at a later date without children. This after she went into a speech about how it was not marked as no children in our policies when it clearly is. After a lengthy discussion of how I have already lost money since I was unable to rent that room to another guest I made the determination that this was not anyone who was going to Ever be happy staying at our hotel. When she became relentless I finally had to hang up to halt the discussion.

People, When you book online through Social Media please read the fine print.
Enough said.
Suzy Antal
Owner
Palm Springs, California
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Nice hotel with friendly people and clean rooms. I can't say that enough....clean rooms. That means more to me than price or location, although the price was reasonable and the people were delightful. My house was being tented for termites, so this was a my temporary home away from home for a bit.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank kay j
nottingham
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We only stayed for 1 night as part of a fly drive holiday but would have loved to have stayed longer. Mike and Suzy are the perfect hosts and obviously work hard to look after their guests with all the little extras they provided which were much appreciated. Pool and Spa were a godsend after a long drive and the location was idyllic and peaceful. Room was decorated beautifully and was very comfortable. The room was a little smaller than the other hotels that we used but that's not a complaint as it was still ideal for us. Breakfast was a treat and set us up nicely for the day. Get yourself here if you're looking for the ideal place to stay in Palm Springs

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple