“Amazing experience!”

Ranked #1 of 23 Palm Springs B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Amazing experience!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We had an amazing time at POSH! Cannot understand how they would receive any negative reviews. Spent 2 nights in room #8 and loved the feel of this small, very unique boutique hotel. The rooms are nicely done and have personal touches (nuts, candies, comfy throws!). Every room is literally steps away from the pool which is great...you don't have to worry about taking everything with you or locking your door. The pool was the perfect temp and the jacuzzi was wonderful at night. Suzy's breakfast was superb and different each day! You can't beat the free happy hour and appetizers each day served poolside. Can't wait to return!!!

Room Tip: Room #8 is tucked away at the end, very private feel
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank amynad

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My girlfriend and I found this place over a year ago and we consistently remind ourselves that Mike and Suzy's adorable oasis in the desert is one of the best things we have found since moving to the west coast. POSH Palm Springs is the PERFECT, perfect place for a quiet weekend away. The most gracious hosts make you feel at the home the second you walk through the front door. A smaller number of rooms ensures a much more intimate hotel experience, and the complimentary happy hour + gourmet breakfast each morning doesn't hurt either ;)

I can't recommend this place enough. We have told everyone we know about POSH!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Oak Harbor, Washington
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Our daughter had spent a weekend here and purchased us a 2 night stay for a gift. We arrived during a construction project so the place was mostly empty of guests. Shooters and snack @ 4:00 ended up being 2 beers and wine. No snacks. As the owners live off property they were gone at 5:00 and we were all by ourselves. The following day more folks arrived. Shooters and snacks were beer/ wine and a cheese tray. When other guests arrived they were offered a Posh Martini, no snacks. Owner stated that she didn't like to make martinis unless there was a group! We were offered martinis. Again at 5:00 they were gone. Both of our breakfasts were wonderful, the rooms were superb but won't stay again.
It is touted as a botique hotel but for the price their are other places in Palm Springs to stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
10 Thank Jackstrip
susanantal, Owner at POSH Palm Springs Inn, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
WOW! You just never know what a person is thinking. I had no indication from either of you as to your feeling of unhappiness during your stay.
I would like to address each of your comments individually.
First, We greeted you upon your arrival and you were already into the second half of the cocktail hour upon arrival. Since you were the only expected guests that evening, and not knowing when you had planned on arriving I did not have Hor' De Oeuvres sitting by. As soon as you were settled I offered you each a chilled beer or a glass of wine to welcome you. The second evening we had several other guests that were here and I made our POSH Martinis for the group. Since you had ordered wine the night prior I thouht that was what you wanted so I offered that to you again along with a very nice Cheese platter which you complimented me on and thanked me for.

When the rest of the group wanted our POSH Martinis I made a batch of them and also offered you one each as well which you took. I never said that I did not like making them for two people. What I said is that when I make them I make them up in large batches and that I usually do not offer them unless we have a group, which we did. I also provided cheese and dips the second night as well. I don't know what you are referring to as Shooters. I don't even know what that is much less of where you got that from? I would have done anything for you as you requested but you never let on that you were not happy?

I will say this again, try as we do, we are not able to meet everyones expectation every time. We work very hard for our guests and it really makes us unhappy when someone has a less than steller experience at our hotel.
I am sorry.
Suzy Antal
Owner

As far as us leaving everyday at 5PM. We are here 7 days a week from 7 am till 5PM each evening. We have to leave as there currently is no place for us to live on sight. The construction you are referring to is being done to accommodate that need. We are building a residence for my husband and myself. At no time were you or any guest disturbed by the construcyion ytaking placwe as it was being done inside the actual unit far from our guests.

I don't know what else I could have changed for you as you never mentioned anything. I am sorry you had a less than steller experience at POSH.
Sincere;ly,
Suzy Antal
Owner
Lytham St Anne's, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Just got back from spending a week at the POSH Inn. The room was very comfortable and we loved the feel of the smooth, soft sheets. Breakfasts were a delight with a delicious selection of fresh fruit, fruit pancakes and our favourite - French toast soufflé. Wine and nibbles came at 4.0 p.m. each day which made for a relaxing start to the evening, especially after a day spent exploring the Palm Springs area. The pool was lovely and warm - the vigorous hot tub was a special favourite of ours. Who needs large hotels when POSH provides a much more personal touch, with an air of calmness and tranquillity?

Room Tip: We stayed in suite 6 which gives you cooking facilities, dining table and chairs and is very conveni...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Sherrill W
susanantal, Owner at POSH Palm Springs Inn, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Thank you so much for your rave review of our Boutique Hotel. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. We hope you come back soon and stay with us.
Suzy
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I spent three days at POSH laying around the pool and recharging our batteries. At times, we felt like we were at our own private spa. Mike and Suzy are excellent innkeepers providing their guests with tasty breakfasts, wine and cheese snacks in the late afternoon and any information you might need regarding the Palm Springs area. We stayed in #7 which had two queen size beds, a kitchen and small eating area. The hot tub was right outside our door. Each room has it's own personality which is one of the reasons I enjoy staying in B&B's when I travel. They are not cookie cutter establishments but a reflection of their owner's vision of providing a unique experience. The next time I find myself in Palm Springs you can bet I will be staying at POSH!

Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Rick K
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed February 6, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at the Posh and we both loved it. The Posh is a top notch B&B, it's not a swanky hotel which some reviewers seem to think it is (can't imagine why). Mike and Suzy, along with the house keeper were great hosts with helpful information on things to do around town.

Breakfast was delicious. From an egg souffle to blueberry pancakes we enjoyed it each morning. There was also fresh fruit served as well for the more health conscious and we ate both.

Cocktail hour was nice too, especially after an active afternoon around town. Wine or mixed drinks were available and a variety of cheeses with crackers to snack on.

The room we had was not very big, but the bed was comfy and there was a table big enough to eat at if desired. There was a small refrigerator and free bottled water which is essential in the desert even though it was February.

We love small places with a personal touch and that is the Posh from start to finish.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank qdoug
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We just returned from 4 days over the Christmas holiday. I go to Palm Springs for the mid-century architecture and this place is a modern twist on the past. The owners have revitalized the older complex with funky furnishings and retro colors that pop. The rooms are small but very comfortable. Bed and linens and robe were so comfy.There are about a dozen rooms around a center pool and spa. Great place to relax and read. A delicious breakfast is served at 9 AM and then happy hour beverage and snack at 4. The owners are welcoming and helpful. The location is great for walking around town.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jvanwhy
susanantal, Owner at POSH Palm Springs Inn, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our little gem. We appreciate your review and the fact that you had a great time with us. Please come back again soon.
Suzy