“POSH PALM SPRINGS”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Marina del Rey, Ca USA
“POSH PALM SPRINGS”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

It is my sixth time staying at POSH Palm Springs--I would not even think of staying some place else. POSH is the perfect hotel with its extraordinary host and hostess Susan and Mike welcoming you and making sure you feel welcome and your stay is a pleasant and joyful one--Susi and Mike are remakably gracious and warm. Hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest pleasure you will never forget. Choose POSH for your next small or short vacation, it is a 5-star hotel.

Andree Fleischman
Marina del Rey, CA.

2 Thank Andree F

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Laguna Beach, CA
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Not only was the atmosphere lush and inviting with individually themed rooms surrounding a beautiful pool and salt-water jacuzzi ~ but you feel totally pampered with a luscious happy hour with puupuus and wine and Posh Martinis. And then when you wake up they treat you to a totally decadent and fresh breakfast feast. I can't wait to get back for another stay.

2 Thank TERI R
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed October 14, 2012

This charming, imaginative Hotel is my go-to place in Palm Springs! Several friends gathered for a meaningful Birthday recently and, as usual, every detail was perfect, personal, and fun! Suzy and Mike are caring and they make sure that their guests are treated with respect and warmth. Important to say, they deserve the same and more! I love the rooms and the breakfasts! I always feel welcome!

Room Tip: Every room is charming!
1 Thank Barbara M
Newport Beach, California
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My friends and I spent 3 days at POSH in Palm Springs and I can't wait to book a few days with my sweetheart. Each room is only a few steps to the pool and close enough to walk to many local shops and restaurants. The breakfast and compliementary cocktail hour with delicious snacks poolside were heavenly. It was a relaxing few days of comfort. Can't wait to go back!

1 Thank JoAnne W
marina del rey
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We recently returned to Posh for our anniversary and Suzy could not have been more accommodating in making it a special event for us. Complete with champagne, flowers on the bed and those fabulous breakfasts made us feel like we were very special. We will for sure make this our yearly return for our anniversary.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
San Diego, California
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Recently enjoyed the weekend of our Anniversary at this very hospitible litte hotel. Rooms were just like they are pictured on their site. We up graded and chose the room with a full kitchen. It allowed us to enjoy wine an cheese in the room, esp since we forgot the wine opener. 4pm complimentary cocktail hour around the pool was nice. But the Breakfasts that were included were the best touch. There was something for everyone, fresh fruit, egg fritata, lemon popyseed mini muffins. Though the one thing we went home talking about was the creamy cheddar cheese grits, that we sprinkled with bacon. Yum. Not something we would normally go for but really glad we tried them. Threir recommendations for where to go in town were spot on. Over all very relaxing atmosphere. I understand why it received such a high rating for romantic place to stay. We will return!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Carlsbad, CA
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Looked forward to a relaxing, fun weekend as previously had a this ideal spot in Palm Springs. Unfortunately it seemed as though we were not as welcome this year although we rented the entire facility during off-season. Overall needs some deep cleaning and updating--specifics would be new pool towels (stained/frayed) new stools for breakfast area (seats not attached). Mattress in our Queen room was very flimsy. Bathroom needed some major deep cleaning (toothpaste on the walls & vanity, new caulking in shower).

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Mamas_got_to_getaway
susanantal, Owner at POSH Palm Springs Inn, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
This took me 3 days to settle down enough to be able to respond to your review. I have to say, I was very excited to have you guys come for another yearly party. I really enjoyed all of you and feel that you are a truly great group of friends. If I gave you the impression at all that I was not as welcoming the second time around, I ask your forgivness as I never felt that way7 at all. In fact whatsoever. Several of your group came up to me to tell me how much they loved the place and how much fun you were all having? If I had only one complaint of your weekend it was the disc jockey. We should have put him somewhere else on the property as I could not conduct normal business of answering my phones and taking reservations for future guests because he kept increasing the sound on the volume. I couln't hear myself in the office with him outside the door.

If that offended you that I asked him to turn down the decible level slightly I am really sorry. Sometimes when guests rent the entire hotel they forget that it is still an ongoing business.

As far as your comments on the facility being dirty. I really take offense to this. We are not a dirty hotel and in fact have never had a viioltaion brought against us on ANY level. When you own a 1930's building the mantenance and upkeep is constant and always ungoing. If there was a problem, I wish you would have brought it to my attention instead of complaining Online. I would have addressed anything you needed immediately.
Yes, we were in need of new towels and in fact they were on order while you were here. When we have a large group that goes through the towels daily I will use the older towels to suffice until the clean ones are replenished. I have since tossed all frayed or stained towels out as they have now been replaced.
I am very sorry that you were so unhappy with your stay and hope you will give us another opportunity to dazzle you in the future.
Suzy Antal