“Don't miss the chance to stay in this charming location!”

POSH Palm Springs Inn
Ranked #1 of 22 Palm Springs B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed April 21, 2011

My friend and I spent 5 days here and we were most pleasantly surprised by the service provided. Breakfast each morning and snacks and cocktails each evening were very appreciated. Room was very clean and kept so during the entire stay. Staff were very helpful in providing ideas for day trips. Bed was very comfortable and we appreciated complimentary soft drinks, water and snacks in our room. Our only minor inconveniences were that the coffee was not ready early in the morning unless a guest plugged in the coffee pot. A timer would solve this issue. And the advertised lunch was not provided or even mentioned.

Room Tip: All rooms similar except for the larger suites
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank rudy3718

Reviewed March 22, 2011

I just returned home from a week in Palm Springs with my partner staying at the Posh Palm Springs and really felt compelled to write a review. We have stayed at Inns & Hotels around the world with prices ranging from $40 / night in Laos, to $500 / night in Hawaii. Posh's rooms at under $150 / night greatly exceeded our expectation. Not only were the rooms tastefully decorated with beautiful fabrics and high end bedding, unique furnishings in each room, the outdoor areas were also beautiful and carefully restored to the Inn's full potential. We loved the very unique flavor that the Posh offered over most of the other larger hotels in the area. The rooms were absolutely sound proof - this in combination with a very comfortable bed meant great nights sleeping. The pool and saltwater hot tub spa were beautiful and lovely to spend time in. Breakfast each morning was delicious, generous and clearly alot of effort had been put into this for all guests. I would highly recommend this Hotel to anyone who is looking for a unique hotel / B & B experience in the Palm Springs area. Posh has it hands down over the larger Hyatt, Marriott chains and though I can't speak from experience on this, I suspect that as small boutique B & B's in the Desert are concerned, that Posh tops this group as well. Suzy and Jeff - keep up the fantastic work and high levels of service and you will be able to count on repeat guests throughout the years. I will be back............

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hillkokonis
Reviewed March 17, 2011

My daughter and I spent her 21st birthday here and had the most wonderful trip we could have imagined. The POSH exceeded our expectations and quite frankly, they were high based on the Trip Advisor reviews. I can't think of a single thing I would have changed. It was simply the perfect place to stay in Palm Springs. We loved the morning breakfast; always a potato, meat, baked item, fresh fruit, oatmeal and egg/pancake/french toast. We sat by the pool (in our POSH robes) because we liked chatting with the other guests, but you could certainly have it in your gorgeous room if you chose to. Where else can you find that kind of selection and quality? Beyond me!! After a lovely walk to the main street we ventured back for lunch - Tacos, Suzy's home made Mac & Cheese, Suzy's home made Enchiladas (OMG), Burgers and then enjoyed the afternoon by the pool. We loved the whole Happy Hour time by the fire as we got to meet great people who we will continue to keep in touch with. One couple we even went out to dinner with... oh yea, then the 3am hot tub - fun, fun, fun. When it was time to leave Suzy prepared a perfect itinerary for us to see the sights on our drive back to LA. After only knowing us for a few days, she nailed it - lunch in Laguna and dinner at The Ivy. We would recommend this spot for everyone - I was just perfect. I'm only sharing a couple of pictures, because their website captures it exactly the way it is. So excited to return. What a memory my daughter and I have for her 21st.

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank Sacooch
Reviewed March 14, 2011

First: You cannot find nicer management at any hotel..period !!! They are incredible. However, be prepared. this is a little on the offbeat side. Rooms are not generously sized and walls are thin...so you might wake the neighbors or they might wake you ! The heater in the pool wasn't working..so we could not use that. However, breakfast in the morning was fresh and great; they packed an unbelievable lunch for us when we went hiking!! Be prepared for a little offbeat experience...I am glad I stayed. Yes.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2011

We loved this place. The breakfasts were super yummy. The pool and rooms were clean and comfortable. Very relaxing and friendly place to stay. Convenient location, friendly, on and on this was fabulous! You can have lunch at the pool and wine and socializing in the evening. I enjoyed it and will return.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chana123
Reviewed March 6, 2011

My husband and I are already planning our return trip to POSH for 2012. Suzy,her sisters and Jeff provided a warm and fantastic enviroment in which to relax. The meals were delicious and varied. The nightly cocktail hour was an anticipated social event as guests sat around the fire, pool and hot tub exchanging tales from the day. We met such lovely and interesting people.

Suzy provides incredible concierege service. For example, my husband became quite uncomfortable on our flight to Palm Springs. Suzy took charge and worked until she was able to get him out of his window seat and onto the aisle. Thank you, Suzy.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kmcd83
Reviewed March 4, 2011

My sister and I celebrated our mutual birthday month and chose POSH after reading some of the reviews. We wanted a cozier experience than a hotel provides, and POSH delivered more than we expected. Well located about half a mile out of town, it was terrific for walking, window shopping, accessing restaurants. Safe, lovely neighborhood. We'll be returning next year.

• Stayed: March 2011