Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$215
$169
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$223
$180
$110
$100
$70
Motel 6
  • Pool
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$184
$163
Hilton.com
$170
  • Pool
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$103
Oasis Villa Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$95
Orbitz.com
The Monroe Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$114
Travelocity
Courtyard by Marriott Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$199
1,679 results
All reviewspool areaconvention centerupgraded to a junior suiteself parkinglobby barfree shuttlelarge hotelhotel is beautifullarge poolgreat poolwalking distance to downtownfire pitmountain viewresort feeconferencevaletwyndham
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2011

This hotel surpassed our expectations. The hotel has a restaurant, lounge, pool, and so much more! The lobby had a wine tasting on friday night and a jazz band saturday night! The pool is huge and heated and has plenty of outside chairs to sit on. The rooms were spacious and clean. The staff both for the hotel and the restaurant were so nice and were always on top of what we needed. If you pass up this hotel you are definitely missing out!! parking is 10 dollars a day but totally worth it.

Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2011

Location is fairly good; right next to the Convention Center and a few few long blocks to the main restaurant drag. Nice standard 3.5 star hotels - nice clean rooms (we stayed in 2 during our stay) but nothing really unique. Very nice pool area (heated pool and hot spa) so great for families. There is a lobby bar and a causal restaurant with not much offering. Both of our rooms were VERY far from the elevator lobby so you might want to ask for a closer one at check in.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2011

We booked this hotel under Priceline and wasn't really sure what to expect.

We drove from San Diego through a huge storm and were quite bitter that it took us a couple hours extra to get to Palm Springs, but this hotel turned that bitterness into happiness real quick.

We arrived at night in the rain and as soon as we walked in the elegant and flashy lobby we were greeted enthusiastically by friendly staff. The hip bar area that is a part of the lobby was full of people participating in some wine tasting event and it created a welcoming atmosphere. We quickly checked in and proceeded to our rooms to find out that we had been upgraded to suites!

The rooms were very clean and styled very nicely. The suite had an extra lounge/desk area with an extra TV that was also attached to the desk with a range of connections (RCA / VGA / HDMI) so you could connect up your computer or other electronic devices to the LCD TV. Something I haven't seen before. The room also had cable and HBO. The bathroom had everything needed, and their soaps and shampoos where mint and rosemary, which was awesome since I hate the common citrus scented stuff.

The pool area is huge and we spent some time in the hot tub. The pool is heated so it is even nice on those cooler, but sunny days.

The location is excellent since it is only a couple blocks from all the action, and only a block from the casino. There is an awesome Jewish deli down the street (walking distance) that had some of the best food I have eaten in a while, especially the desserts.

I would recommend this place to anyone, business, family, and couples because it caters for all.

My only complaint is that there is only one group of non-central elevators and we were in the farthest wing, so it was a small trek each time. Not a big deal though.

The gym was very nice also, all the cardio equipment had small TVs and they supplied disposable headphones.

Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2011

I am really confused by the mediocre reviews of this hotel. I stayed here for a convention with my boyfriend, now fiancée. We were both extremely impressed by the décor; I felt it was contemporary, cool, and very well done. Starting the moment we pulled up and walked in I loved it. From the gentlemen driving the shuttle to the desk staff, they were very friendly and extremely helpful. It being a pet-friendly hotel made it really fun as well.

Our room was very clean and comfortable. The bed was great, lots of comfy pillows to go around and the iPod dock was a nice touch as well. There were two flat screens, one for the sitting area and one for the bedroom area.

Even when we had a problem with our slow running shower drain it was fixed right away.

By far our favorite part of this hotel was the pool area. I spent as much time as I possibly could in their extremely comfortable lounge chairs. The colors were also beautiful; so vibrant and calming with the mountains in the background.

At night there are three (smoke-free) fire pits. It was the perfect place to spend a cool evening and was even where my boyfriend proposed. It was a very romantic and special place for us and I sincerely hope to go back one day. I have already recommended it to all of my family and friends!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2011

I stayed one night here after checking out of the Horizon Hotel. The confernce I was attending was at this property. I really liked it for a large, convention hotel. Convenient location, good style and decor. Seemed recently renovated. Our room had a seperate seating area with it's own flat screen. Balcony overlooking the pool area. Nice place.

Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business