“Off road 4-wheeling on 90cc 4-wheeler” 3 of 5 bubbles

Offroad Rentals
Jackson, Tennessee
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Off road 4-wheeling on 90cc 4-wheeler”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2009

The site has less than desired facilities. The restroom is made in the ground and has a ceiling of 5 foot. The area to view your video before riding is in a hole (dug into sand with a tin roof) as well. I did not think to ask about what size 4-wheelers they have. I found out after driving that far out that they have 90cc cycle engine only. My son and I looked like we were riding on a child's bike. So did some of the other fellows riding. The 90cc engine had enough to move us around but as soon as it started up a hill, the back wheels would sink. We spent a lot of time pulling the back end out of the sand. So, just be aware that there are no bigger engines on these four wheelers than 90cc. A child might enjoy but anyone above 16 years of age should consider other options.

4 Thank Jolis

Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Offroad Rentals & Tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2009

Best time I have had in a while! I have always seen this place since i was a kid, and always wanted to go. You wont be sorry! Went on a Friday morning around 1030am, noone else was there, ran through a quick 8 min video, then off to the quads, rode for well over an hour for 40bucks, a deal! They have a great track up the adjacent hillside full of sand dunes.

Next time you are on your way into Palm Springs, make sure to stop off at the white caboose, you will love it!!! Its only about 5 min off the 10 fwy, 111 Palm Springs exit.

3 Thank gall1477