TripAdvisor
Palm Springs
Post
Inbox
Search

“Jerry made our dinner at Trio”
Review of Trio Restaurant

Trio Restaurant
Order Online
Ranked #23 of 377 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Merito and Palm Canyon
Description: Since opening in 2009, Trio has generated recognition as one of Palm Springs top Restaurants and hot spots by numerous life style and travel publications and websites. The restaurant is also listed as TripAdvisor’s Top 10 Percent of Restaurants Worldwide, is a Zagat highly-rated restaurant, and has been local favorite since opening day. TRIO draws a diverse crowd all day long the eatery is often filled with “ladies who lunch” country club set who feel that Trio is worth the drive from other down-valley cities. Evenings draw group of every type of people from all age ranges. TRIO hosts corporate events, wedding rehearsal dinners, and bachelor and bachelorette parties. It’s one big party at TRIO. It can be a little loud with music and chat, but everyone has fun! It’s a place to come in, feel at home, relax and enjoy. Hope to see you soon.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food here is great. A nice dinning experience for friends or family. You can make it what you want - fancy or casual. Our dinning experience was made even better by our waiter Jerry! Thank you for making my birthday dinner amazing. Always nice to eat great food & laugh with great company. Thank you, Jerry!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (3,706)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had Jerry as our waiter who was absolutely one of the best waiters I’ve had in a long time. He is a reason why my experience was so good at the restaurant! The food was good but the service was amazing! My friends and I would definitely go back because of Jerry.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came in and let me say. Service was amazing. Sat at the bar and right away was greeted. Leo was our bartender and server. He made my first experience here in palm springs great so far. Thank you leo for the amazing drinks, service. And of course the food was great. Had the chilaquiles. Yummy. I highly recommend this place. We'll be back

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place regularly is at or near the top of the list of best restaurants in Palm Springs, and it is well-deserved. When you get there, the vast menu might make you think that there are a couple good dishes and a bunch of mediocre ones, but I've been here a few times, and it doesn't matter if I'm ordering pasta or salad or a steak; they get it right. Gotta recommend this to anyone who's indecisive as you will definitely be able to find something you want. Make sure to get there for happy hour!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They kept the restaurant open, allowed our dogs and sold us a better wine than listed due to being sold out! Leo absolutely took care of us and didn’t rush out dinner or drinks.