“Delightful!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Trio Restaurant

Trio Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Trio Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 316 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Merito and Palm Canyon
Description: Since opening in 2009, Trio has generated recognition as one of Palm Springs top Restaurants and hot spots by numerous life style and travel publications and websites. The restaurant is also listed as TripAdvisor’s Top 10 Percent of Restaurants Worldwide, is a Zagat highly-rated restaurant, and has been local favorite since opening day. TRIO draws a diverse crowd all day long the eatery is often filled with “ladies who lunch” country club set who feel that Trio is worth the drive from other down-valley cities. Evenings draw group of every type of people from all age ranges. TRIO hosts corporate events, wedding rehearsal dinners, and bachelor and bachelorette parties. It’s one big party at TRIO. It can be a little loud with music and chat, but everyone has fun! It’s a place to come in, feel at home, relax and enjoy. Hope to see you soon.
Sacramento CA Area
“Delightful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Micky took really good care of us with a great sense of humor and a collective approach with the other staffers for service. Great professional and efficient service. We arrived in time for the prix fixe dinner around 5:30 pm and were astounded with the varied selection. We started with Cesar salads and house mixed greens, prepared cold and just right. We next opted for the roasted chicken, the Yankee pot roast, and the mac and five cheeses. All were generous portions and equally tasty, which we shared bites with one another. We had left overs in all of them to take home. The brownie and vanilla sundae were combined for a delicious finish to the meal. Decadent! Great job everyone! Well worth the drive.

Los Angeles
“Always a great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Trio's is a favorite restaurant of mine. So it's no surprise that I had been craving their Australian Sole since it's been six months since my last trip to Palm Springs. It was just as delicious as I expected. The fish and couscous are a great combination, seasoned perfectly and melt in your mouth. It is a large portion by itself, but it is part of their $19 prix fixe menu, so it also comes with an appetizer of your choice (Caesar salad is always good) and a dessert. I had the brownie, which our waiter recommended, and my husband had their pumpkin bread, which is a seasonal item. We were both pleased with our selections.
Now on to our drinks. I had a couple of glasses of $3 Cabernet Sauvignon and my husband had two $5 mojitos.
The atmosphere is always lively with music playing. The service is always great, I have not been disappointed in my many years of coming to Trios.

Dongguan, China
“Outstanding in every way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

It would be impossible to overstate how impressed I am with Trio. The food is creative, impeccably prepared and presented, and more than fairly priced (try the $5 happy hour cheese plate; it will make you wonder how big the large is! and the leg of lamb? divine!). The ambience is delightful both in the bar and throughout the restaurant. The drinks selection is inspired. And the staff is truly stellar. Everyone with whom we interacted was welcoming, attentive, and genuine without being overbearing. (Not to mention, they saved my sanity and more by rescuing my purse when we moved from the patio to the bar and holding it for me until I realized it was missing ... WHEW!! Where else does that happen??) My husband and I visited three times in our four-day anniversary weekend and can't wait to return the next time we're in town. This place is truly special and holds a special place in our hearts. Do NOT miss it!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Sandra B
Zurich, Switzerland
“"A jewel in the desert"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

During five nights in Palm Springs we visited Trio for two evenings. They have an imaginative menu, the quality of the food was excellent and the service could not have been better (hence the second visit!). The restaurant is more large than intimate, but nevertheless has a great atmosphere.

• Visited October 2013
Regina
“consistently good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

We ate at Trios twice on our recent trip...food was great and the value wasgood and service top notch. they offer a good selection of price fixed meals.

• Visited November 2013