Book In Advance

from $54.00
from $140.00
from $169.00
More Info
All reviews marilyn monroe statue sidewalk stars famous names huge statue local celebrities movie stars walk down memory lane lucille ball the main street art museum hollywood fame fun statues celebs stroll contribution
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2019

Don't really get the hype; certainly not Hollywood Blvd walk of stars. Many unknowns and of course some real celebs. More fun to people watch and window shop.

Reviewed January 15, 2019

IN the middle of a square at the edge of town you will find a huge statue of Marilyn Monroe. I say huge because the average person doesn't even come close to halfway up her calf. Do not miss seeing this statue and getting your photo taken with one of her shoes!

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank Diane B
Reviewed January 15, 2019

We also loved the Marilyn statue and are very hopeful that she will be back soon and permantly in our city.

Reviewed January 12, 2019

I found the names and information curious and a bit interesting while walking across this part of downtown Palm Springs. Out loud I said to my wife "I wonder how they decide to put on the stars?" A local gent overheard me and said it's "pay to play". Several thousand dollars in donation gets one's star of choice placed on the walk. Kind of takes away from the interest, for me anyway.

Reviewed January 7, 2019

I was bummed to find out that the iconic marilyn statue was no longer there. I used to love taking visitors there.