“Best Pasta Ever!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Baristo Rd.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Every time my husband and come out to Palm Springs we make sure we make time to eat a meal at Sammy G's. I love their choose your pasta and sauce, My favorite is the Vodka sauce and salmon with penne pasta. Then after dinner we hang out for good music and dancing... great way to burn the calories...

Reviewed April 7, 2013

This was our first time to Palm Springs.
We sat on the patio and enjoyed our meal while listening to great live music. There were many great Italian options to choose from and most of the portions were quite generous. We sat by the palm tree fountain which made our experience that much more relaxing. We would return again and would highly recommend to others! Enjoy!

1  Thank Angel26344
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We chose Sammy G's along El Paseo in the evening and sat outside. Its just behind the Tommy Bahamas restaurant on the second floor. With four appies we ordered a bottle of wine - what a great surprise that wine by the bottle is half price on Wednesdays if you order $10 worth of food! The food was great, as was our server Victor. Try the baba ganoush, grilled asparagus, and tofu dishes - all delicious.

1  Thank SophiagoestoItaly2
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I went to this grill for St Patrick's Day and had corn beef and cabbage. I had to specify it when I made reservations. We had to send back 3 out of 5 orders because the food was cold. When it came back cooked it was delicious. They only make the corn beef and cabbage on special order so it was not their regular menu. I will have to try the regular one for a better idea. Service was a little slow and we had to ask for refills. The standard house wines were Chardonnay and Merlot. They were VERY sweet so we sent them back and ordered some others. They did have a good wine selection so we did not have to worry.They also replaced them without a hitch.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

My husband and I had been attracted by the board offering a lunch special of a grilled chicken sandwich with a side for $6.99. The hostess seated us under a lovely umbrella and we soon had our sandwiches with our choice of a side of coleslaw. The chicken breast was grilled perfectly and served on a lovely bun. Absolutely delicious!
We returned the next night for a light dessert, indoors this time. Our waiter brought us heavenly tiramisu martinis followed by a fabulous triple scoop of yummy lemon sorbet. The Tuscan Grill is a keeper.