“A Perfect Restaurant For Large Group”
Review of Margarita's Restaurant - CLOSED

Margarita's Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 23, 2013

5 times a year I plan group events that range from 25 to 75 people. Taking that many people to restaurant can be truly a nightmare: I look for:
A. Restaurant that has the patients to handle such large groups. B. That they don't up charge. C. That they have adequate spacing for the event. D. That with good planning between myself and the restaurant management the outcome is successful rather than a feeling of exhausted and unhappiness.
I have search for and have had some success with a few locations in Palm Springs and Coachella Valley area. One true success time and time again is Margarita's Restaurant. First, Afrodite Krespis is a true gem of manager. We have worked on several of my group events including a pirate themed birthday party. Pure simple honest description for her services "She is Awesome!” Secondly, the entire staff is friendly, and they really try to ensure a wonderful dinning experience. Third, with large groups the variety of Mexican, sushi, Italian menu items are just awesome. Fourth, the space is huge.
I always try to plan my events on weekdays which works perfect with Margarita's Restaurant. I feel very comfortable giving this restaurant a perfect review.

1  Thank JBruecks1969

Reviewed December 14, 2013

The food was delicious. Great authentic Mexican restaurant. Great customer service. The drinks were great as well. I give it a 10.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Came with a friend several weeks ago. The food is great..excellent service..the best sushi hands down. It was amazing.. I will cocontinue to come and enjoy the service. . Once again sushi ..ca roll..crispy shrimp roll..the best ever..I recommend over any other place!!!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I was at Margaritas last Thursday and saw David Lautrec. He must be the best keyboard player in the Coachella Valley. I mean that sincerely! The man was amazing!!! He had two drummers playing with him. Never seen that before and the sound was out of this world. Now, this is crazy: This was a Mexican Restaurant and I had the best Sushi in quite some time. Yes, I said SUSHI!!! I loved the music, but was blown away by the sushi. They have an amazing sushi bar. What a combo. Lautrec and sushi.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Three separate kitchens - One Restaurant. Mexican Food, Sushi and Seafood. We loved this place, we sampled all three types of food and it was the best food in town. Palm Springs is home to many fine eateries but Margarita's has them all beat. Great deals for lunch and happy hour. The General Manger Luis has this place running like a well oiled machine. The wait staff was capable, efficent and very friendly. Prices are fair and a good value. The sushi was authentic and plentiful portions. Highly recommended.