“Everything Good”
Review of Margarita's Restaurant - CLOSED

Margarita's Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Desert Hot Springs, California, United States
“Everything Good”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Great place to eat. My wife can eat her sushi and I can have my Mexican food. After dinner the entertainment was good listening to a two man band playing lots of classic hits. The bar area was rather small, but friendly people were filling up the tables as we left (a little early). Service was excellent, having lots of help available for our needs. I would recommend this place to anybody, family, friends, or couples.

Black Planet, Black World
“A+ The best Sushi in the valley!!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Amazing!! Simply the best sushi in Palm Springs & the entire valley. Top sushi chef Shin is a master & legend! The portions are huge and the albacore and tuna melt in your mouth like butter. They have a great happy hour for both alcohol & food plus amazing service! The last few times I've been they had live music in the bar/patio areas which was kinda cool to have a drinks and people watch. I will definitely will be coming back!

“Seriously???”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Is this restaurant really the #1 rated Mexican in Palm Springs??? This restaurant is AVERAGE at best. Hubby and I went Saturday night 7-8pm and it was practically empty!! An empty parking lot on a Saturday night is a good indicator of how a restaurant is doing. First of all... the menus smelled dank...a real turn off when you are about to eat. Service was lacking...I got the wrong drink and it took 2 or 3 requests to get a glass of water. Our waiter was scarce the whole time...easier to understand if a place is busy but not the case here. The food was NOT GOOD! When your dinner plates come out red hot to the touch you know your food has been sitting under a heat lamp for quite a while. If the lamp was stronger maybe the tortillas in my enchiladas might have been cooked instead of gummy. The rice was SOOOO dried out it was inedible and just plain nasty (and looked like it was left over from previous day). And our waiter never did come back to ask how the food was. I didn't see a manager anywhere either which usually means the part timers are running things...not the professionals. As stated by a previous reviewer, the margaritas had very little liquor in them and were very expensive ($10-14). With all the Mexican restaurants to choose from in Palm Springs...I would definitely NOT recommend this one!!

2 Thank newtexan08
Palm Springs, California
“Happy Hour”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We think it has a great happy hour. Liking Cad Margarita is a must because they are wonderful. The food there is very good. We love the Sunday Brunchs. The variety is great (Susi/Mexican food/Salads/Etc). We try to visit 6 to 7 times a year. I would highly recommend for happy hour and brunch.

Visited September 2012
Burns, Oregon
“Mediocre food and beverages. Clean restaurant.”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Food was bland, salsa was about the equivalent of tomato paste with no spice. The margaritas had little or no liquor and still incredibly expensive ($10). I would not recommend this restaurant.

1 Thank Michael407