“Best Mexican food around!!”
Review of Margarita's Restaurant - CLOSED

Margarita's Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 22, 2012

As a current LA resident, I've been out to many places to grab a bite to eat, but every time I come out to Palm Springs I always make sure to make a trip to Margaritas. I love the food variety whether I'm craving sushi or a home-style cooked Mexican meal; Margaritas never seems to disappoint! Not to mention the service is great and the staff is friendly and attentive! As long as I'm in Palm Springs ,you can bet that I'll be making a trip to Margaritas!!!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

As a resident of Cathedral City, I would have to say that this is one of my favorite restaurants! Although the idea of having sushi, mexican, pasta and seafood all under one roof sounds risky, can't complain about any of these! My favorite though would have to be the sushi, best i've had! Service is great also, definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I live about a 45 minute drive away from this restaurant. After leaving a late afternoon doctor appointment in Palm Desert I was driving home on interstate 10 and I decided it was time to get some dinner to celebrate a good doctor visit. I knew I had a long drive so as I left the Palm Desert area, I punched in mexican food into my GPS. I searched through the choices of restuarants. I did not want to pick places that I had eaten before, so, I kept searching. Then I saw the restuarant Margaritas. I had heard this was a good place to eat, but I had never tried it. It was in Palm Springs and on my way home.I said "great" I'll give it a try.... I entered the restuarant and noticed that the decor was festive. I asked the hostess where the bar was located and she told me that there were 3 bars. One outside, and two inside. One of the two inside was near a sushi eating area where you could watch the chef prepare food, the other was off to the right side of the restaurant where I could watch sports on TV. I figured I would just try chips and salsa and a good margarita on the rocks (my favorite) for the moment. There were several kinds to choose, so I picked a mango flavored one on the rocks. It was perfect! Not too sweet and with the chips I was having, I was a happy camper... There were several couples in the bar and everyone seemed to be having a good time. I decided to order something to eat so I asked the server about the food. I mentioned that I wanted something like a taco salad and the server suggested a spinach salad with grilled chicken on top. I am a health nut so, this sounded perfect. It was amazing! I have been back to this restuarant many times now and I have ordered this and many other dishes on the menu. I have eated sushi at the sushi bar, I have eaten mexican food and sushi during a Sunday brunch, I have had many good times with friends listening to the singers entertaining guests while we ate. I have even danced a bit at the outside bar while listening to the band play. Everything is great! I want to tell all travellers to try this restuarant. It is my favorite place to go even though it is a 45 minute drive from my home. Enjoy!

Tom

1  Thank Tom H
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Great food, Great price, Great atmosphere, I give it five stars hands down. I definitely would recommend this restaurant!

2  Thank Chloegirl0
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Late one night after work I decided to go for sushi. I had been on my feet all night so to sit down and have a meal at a familiar, friendly restaurant was a luxury appreciated. I chose Maragaritas. I ordered a sushi combo - a palm springs roll and various nigiri - and enjoyed the low lit ambiance. There was a band playing some familiar tunes and there was a low din of conversation from the bar. When the sushi came I dug in. As usual when I go there the food was great, the service thoughtful and the environment mellow. I left with a smile and I will definitely return again and again. Thank you Margaritas!

1  Thank Michael C