“Great Food & Great Atmosphere”
Review of Margarita's Restaurant - CLOSED

Margarita's Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My girlfriends and I went to Palm Springs this past weekend 10/19-10/21/12. We had a wonderful time. One of the most memorable nights was when our limo driver, Al at AGC Limousine, took us around town. We asked Al to take us to "sushi" so we arrived to Margarita's. Total great sushi, Mr. Chin definetly knows what he is doing. our waitress Andrea was a total sweetheart and quick to whatever was needed. After dinner we walked over to the lounge area. It had live music. The owner (forgot his name, sorry) was very welcoming as well. This place is worth going back to!!!

1  Thank ElizabethMarie73

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This used to be my favorite restaurant in Palm Springs, and the last couple of times that we have gone it has been slowly going down hill...from the workers down to the food. The last time we went so just awful and I'm pretty sure we will never go back. The food was overpriced for over cooked tasteless food. When I got my taco salad I couldn't believe the size, looked like something you would get from sizzler's salad bar....cheap, small and no flavor. The attitude we got from the waitress was lacking in friendliness and just seemed like we were wasting her time by being there. We had to ask many times for refills on drinks (which we got the bus boy to finally get for us) and never got any water. It took forever to get our order and when we did get our food it was awful. Gave me stomach problems for the rest of the day. I don't know what happened here but I won't come back after this awful experience.

1  Thank Shanshan725
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have been going to Margarita's Restaurant for the passed 7 years ever since they opened. And may I say, it is a great place!! Food, service, atmosphere, and everything else in Margarita's Restaurant is EXCELLENT!!! I had my first Margarita at this restaurant when I turned 21!

3  Thank Mason B
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Margarita's is the BEST because the restaurant offers many choices on food - something for everyone! My favorite is the sushi!! However, many of my friends like the mexican food, also. The margaritas are SUPREME!! The atmosphere is great with open space, tv for sports and live music! Margarita's is the best for any occasion!

5  Thank Linda W
Reviewed September 30, 2012

The Sushi bar at Margaritas uses only the best quality of fish and you can taste the difference. I always have a seared tuna over an exotic salad that includes avacado, red pepper and a salad dressing that adds so much to the flavor of the dish. Highly recommended. All of their dishes are well prepared and always fresh as well as good sized portions. And of course their margaritas are great, try the mango.

3  Thank Jack R