“Amazeballs”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
St. Albans, United Kingdom
“Amazeballs”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Food was of a very high quality, tasted delicious and the staff were very friendly, helpful and attentive. They also had a fantastic range of fresh juices and smoothies.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank BeckyB1971

Phoenix
“Great juice!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The meals were okay but pricy. Nothing spectacular. I had the breakfast tacos, the pancakes and the french toast. All were a bit greasy. The energy bars and juice were fantastic though!

Visited October 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Yes - Do It!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband & I were in Palm Springs over a year ago & couldn't get this place out of our heads. We were back over the past weekend & it is everything we have been dreaming about.
Excellent service, a wide range of choices, delicious & healthy food. We had lunch & breakfast there & now I guess we are stuck re-living the memories back at home.
BTW - the breakfast bowl is GIGANTIC! If we weren't skipping town that morning, I would have definitely been able to get 3-4 more meals out of it.

• Visited September 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
“Excellent Food!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My friends and I came here looking for healthy nutritious food made with good quality ingredients and we were not disappointed! Everything on the menu was fantastic! Two of us enjoyed their raw specials and my other friend had a rice bowl and loved it. The raw choices were delicious and we especially enjoyed the raw tostada. I also ordered a delicious juice, which was very refreshing. I would highly recommend this place!!!

• Visited June 2013
Los Angeles
“Organic Goodness”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Being in town frequently on business we look for places the serve quality and nutritious food. We're not vegans but most places we go have food that can serve both vegan-organic and traditional meals that appeals to our two different diets.

We just discovered Palm Greens and will become regulars. From the varied menu on display to the truly friendly service (and patrons too) we can find just about everything that we want here. You order at the back counter, then find a booth or table and wait a few minutes for it to come - not a long time. The prices are slightly higher than non-organic restaurants, but knowing what we are putting into our bodies takes presidence over price. Since we mostly eat salads and a paleo diet they have a great variety, and will customize it upon request without attitude. The guy taking our order couldn't have been nicer while we were trying to figure out ingredients. I assume he is used to this and his "no problem" reply to our questions was genuine.

The location could be better-it's not easy to descibe - but parking is the best and not a problem at all once you visit your first time. You will be a regular after your first visit.

• Visited August 2013