“Excellent Food!”

Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My friends and I came here looking for healthy nutritious food made with good quality ingredients and we were not disappointed! Everything on the menu was fantastic! Two of us enjoyed their raw specials and my other friend had a rice bowl and loved it. The raw choices were delicious and we especially enjoyed the raw tostada. I also ordered a delicious juice, which was very refreshing. I would highly recommend this place!!!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Being in town frequently on business we look for places the serve quality and nutritious food. We're not vegans but most places we go have food that can serve both vegan-organic and traditional meals that appeals to our two different diets.

We just discovered Palm Greens and will become regulars. From the varied menu on display to the truly friendly service (and patrons too) we can find just about everything that we want here. You order at the back counter, then find a booth or table and wait a few minutes for it to come - not a long time. The prices are slightly higher than non-organic restaurants, but knowing what we are putting into our bodies takes presidence over price. Since we mostly eat salads and a paleo diet they have a great variety, and will customize it upon request without attitude. The guy taking our order couldn't have been nicer while we were trying to figure out ingredients. I assume he is used to this and his "no problem" reply to our questions was genuine.

The location could be better-it's not easy to descibe - but parking is the best and not a problem at all once you visit your first time. You will be a regular after your first visit.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I brought my 3 kids here for our first time. I am newly switching my diet to organce and non-GMO. We came here to try out healthy food and see that organic/non-GMO can be "normal" in appearance and taste.

We all shared our foods. Picky daughter #1 (age 7) had the cinnamon swirl french toast. It was superb and flavorful. Picky daughter #2 (age 15) had the Turkey Club..absolutely delish and a big sandwich! I had a special breakfast bowl with brown rice, beans, avocado..a tasty mix. My son (age 13) had the huevos rancheros..a bit spicy, but great. We shared a pineapple coconut smoothie and the blueberry pancakes too..all so yummy.

Our whole experience was excellent and was a great example for my picky kids. We paid more for this meal but it was worth it. I highly recommend the Palms Green Cafe.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

A wide selection of menu items, including many vegan, gluten free and even raw choices, make this place a good choice for healthy eating in the desert. You can watch an endless surfing movie as you sample the various options. I had the portabello tacos, which had more potato than mushroom, but still tasty.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Had breakfast at Cheeky's the day prior, it was INCREDIBLY tasty, their amazingly flavorful dishes sets them apart from the rest, making them the #1 organic restaurant in Palms Springs. Their is no wonder why their is ALWAYS a line out the door. Well worth the wait!

Palm Greens Cafe comes in second best as they cannot compare on ANY level. The flavor is just not their, unfortunately they fall short on their flavor profiles, the dishes do not marry well. Their customer service was fantastic, however they still are not up to par as far as tying in their ingredients.

My tortilla to my burrito did not taste good at all, they tried to re-do it (great service) but honestly it was worse the second time around. 5 stars for their friendly service :)

Based on the overall taste of their food I would recommend Cheeky's!