All reviews mid century william cody happy hour fire pit poolside suite pool area the salt water pool modern hotel private patio continental breakfast the main drag frank sinatra free bikes restaurants and shops desert oasis palm springs experience fresh fruit
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Del Marcos Hotel was exactly what we were seeking for our first trip to Palm Springs. It has a sleek mid-century architectural design, a pool, a nice view, AC, clean rooms and facilities, and a friendly staff. We would most certainly book this hotel again.

Date of stay: June 2016
Del_Marcos_Hotel, Manager at Del Marcos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2016

Thank you so very much for choosing to stay with us or your first visit to Palm Springs and for your great review! We look forward to seeing you next time. Please contact us directly when you are ready to reserve your next stay.

Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

Omg love this place. Staff is amazing, soooo friendly!
Nice healthy breakfast and happy hour at 4pm! No kids allowed so they get a very nice group of young professionals. Pool is wonderful and guests were all very friendly and talkative. I loved Eric and ann at the front desk! Can't wait to come back in the winter so I can use their free bikes!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Del_Marcos_Hotel, Manager at Del Marcos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2016

Dear Rick,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your great feedback. We are happy you chose to stay with us and enjoyed the property, staff and guests! We look forward to having you back this winter. Please contact us directly when you are ready to book your stay.

Reviewed June 22, 2016

I sorta don't want to post this because I don't want any more people trying to get in here. It's hard enough already.

I adore Palm Springs. Phoenix is a weird place, but PS is my happy place. Even when I finally buy a condo to use for my frequent stays , I'll STILL stay here for a getaway!

The building is a historical property, built by some fancy architect in 1947. With the iconic PS mid century look, this hotel has charm and character lost in resorts in town. And I've been to them ALL.

This is a teeny property, located right smack in town; but a few streets off the main drag so you aren't overrun with people. Each room overlooks the courtyard pool ( I believe one room, the Cody room does not) and is different. I was in the Escuzela (?) room and loved it. Bright, cheery, and gorgeous. Private patio, beautiful mid century couch, walk in closet, spacious bathroom with robes, and a small kitchen! Say what?

The hotel has NO RESORT FEES. Don't get me started on that scam that has taken over Phoenix, Vegas and Palm Springs. Riduculous. Kudos to this place for not adding this crap. Your stay includes free bike cruisers, a continental breakfast with fresh juice, bagels, muffins, toast, cereal, yogurt, fresh local coffee, etc. Happy hour takes place from 4-5 and includes beer, wine, snacks. All this takes place around a pool with floats and my favorite: the piped in old school music. It just creates a happy, laid back vibe.

The service of the staff is like being at a good friend's house and I got to know each one of the employees when I was there.

However, the creme de la creme: this is an ADULT only property. No Kids! (sorry breeders, but your kids are annoying and loud ) and NO CELL PHONES allowed. (Sorry self absorbed adults, nobody wants to listen to your phone call at the pool). You can have your phone at the pool (you gots to take photos!) but no talking on it !!! It was SO NICE not having a bunch of kids running around yelling, nobody on their dumb phones while you're trying to relax AND it really created an atmophere of friendliness. I ended up meeting a ton of people staying on property.

This is now the only place I'll stay. I LOVED it.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
5  Thank ReeseP73
Del_Marcos_Hotel, Manager at Del Marcos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2016

Thanks for deciding to post this absolutely great and informative review! We enjoyed having you stay with us. Please contact us directly when you are ready for your next getaway to Palm Springs and we will do our best to have availability for you!

Reviewed June 22, 2016

Stayed here on a recommendation from our formerly favorite hotel that is under renovations and so glad we did! Easy to book, super friendly and helpful staff. Hats off to Lisa, Lee, Eric, and Lars the owner who gave us a tour of the rooms. Each room is unique with a cool mid-century vibe. Quiet, peaceful, spectacular view of the mountains. Close walk to Pam Springs Art museum, casino, shops and restaurants. Complimentary breakfast, happy hour, and yummy lemon-lime-mint infused ice water and lemonade poolside all day long. Books, boardgames, lots to do or just chill. Will definitely be back. Looking forward to their sister property opening next door this fall.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Christina M
Del_Marcos_Hotel, Manager at Del Marcos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review! We are happy you chose to stay with us and enjoyed! Please contact us directly to reserve your next stay.

Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at the Del Marcos Hotel. The staff was friendly and went out of their way to make sure we enjoyed our visit. We were walking close to the best restaurants in town. We will be back again this fall
HLeso

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your anniversary! We are happy you enjoyed your visit and will share your feedback with the entire staff. We look forward to your return this fall.