Del Marcos Hotel
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$192
$149
  • Pool
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
$305
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$108
$90
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Restaurant
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$72
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$130
Hilton.com
  • Pool
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$129
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
$134
$128
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$188
$159
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsmid centurywilliam codyhappy hoursaltwater poolfire pitpoolside suitechi chithe main dragcontinental breakfastmodern hotelfrank sinatrafree bikesprivate patiorestaurants and shopsdesert oasispalm springs experiencefresh fruit
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have stayed at the Del Marcos twice in two years. The quality of the hotel has been excellent both times. The staff is friendly and well trained; all amenities work well. The hotel is an excellent example of mid-century desert architecture. The hotel is not a generic look-alike, so prepare yourself for something unique, interesting and comfortable. I have come to consider this my home in Palm Springs.

Room Tip: Poolside Suite is my favorite - large, full kitchen, great light, nice private patio.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 31, 2013

had a relaxing, fun stay...very clean and convenient...hotel staffers all were friendly and helpful...swimming pool and bicycles were huge pluses...hard to imagine how we could have enjoyed our weekend there any more than we did, even with the rainy weather.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank edalston
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I stayed here for a family reunion. It was my first visit and lived up to all my family who had stayed before told me about.

The rooms are comfortable, with good beds and great heaters. The kitchen is a nice touch for heating up food and having nibbles. The staff is attentive and on site when needed.

Pool side is a delight. Floating in the pool on the rafts provided was Heaven on Earth, looking up at a bright blue sky with palm trees and the warmth of the sun was just what I needed. The music from the 40's was delightful.

At night we sat by the fire with a glass of wine and enjoyed each others company. We even watched a football game on the outdoor TV. SO Great!

The hotel is located just 1 blocks from Palm Canyon with great shopping and restaurants that serve very good food.

I will be back for sure. Thanks for such a great stay.

ALice Burston

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are great. They all surround the pool. The fold out beds are very comfortable as well as the regular beds.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2013

As soon as we walked into the lobby, it felt like we had stepped into some alternate reality where our busy lives and daily demands no longer existed. After all, if you traveled back in time 60 years and landed in a sweet hideaway of a hotel in Palm Springs, what could possibly be further from the daily grind? :) Well thats what it felt like, beginning with stepping out of the 108 degree heat into the wonderfully air conditioned, bright, charmingly decorated, 1940's themed lobby. We were greeted by the wonderful, one and only Laura, who promptly welcomed us with a choice of juice, wine, or champagne. We chose juice, which we took back to our room and added vodka. We turned off our phones immediately, and although the room was equipped with hi tech modern amenities, the time travel feeling won and we decided to go off the grid. We were in the Don Wexler room, which had a full kitchen and bath, original cement floors, a private patio, and a very cozy feel to it. A home away from home. But it wasn't until we threw on the swimsuits, and laid by the pool, that we really got it. Looking up at the palm trees in the blue sky, listening to 1940's music, sipping our vodka and OJ's...we were hooked. As a matter of fact, we didn't want to spend time anywhere else so we brought groceries for the two days. Had we known there was a community barbeque next to the pool and complimentary cruiser bikes, we would have brought a steak. Laura came by to check on us, and see how we liked it. At that moment, we loved her AND the hotel. Oh yes- this is a smoke free environment (YAY) and it's adults only. No smoke, no kids, bring your own alcohol and food...win win win win win. This is NOT a party hotel, it's pretty mellow and quiet. We did spend the evening in the pool getting completely snockered with our neighbors from the room next door- but in a responsible, non-obnoxious sort of way. We still keep in touch with them, and I'm going to ask them to meet us there again next time. It's a great couples retreat, which is what this was for us, or a place to come with a few close friends who need a break from life. And I would most DEFINITELY come by myself, with a good book, a load of good food and a bottle of something. That sounds like heaven. I can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: I'm not telling you the name of my favorite room because I want it to be available when I go. HA! :)
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gina S
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Loved this hotel! The staff was so friendly and so helpful. It was my birthday and they left a sweet note and a bottle of sparkling wine in the room. The location is also perfect - a block away from the main strip. The rooms are decorated great and the grounds are lovely. It's an older building so its not perfect but the people and the decor make up for it. Also we went during midweek and all rooms were half price which is a great deal.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple