“meeting boyfriend” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #55 of 70 Hotels in Palm Springs
Quincy, Illinois
“meeting boyfriend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

This location was a great meeting place for me and my boyfriend. So glad we chose Quality Inn very clean, friendly staff, HOT breakfast, and had a great stay. The rates were so afforadable considering all the money my boyfriend and I spent on gas. Will def. reccomend to all my friends and family. Thank You so much for a wonderful stay!!!!

Room Tip: The outside rooms are well heated!!!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bella s

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Lynchburg, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I had to clean the toilet before peeing in it, no extra blankets, it needs to be cleaned really bad this motel is gross i will never stay here again! It smells, there is crap all over the walls, i thought i was getting a good deal, the returante in the motel was horrible!

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mandi r
Art F, General Manager at Quality Inn Palm Springs, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Good Morning,

Wow I am sorry you had a miserable stay. I am not sure you stayed here as we do not have a restaurant in our property. There are two restaurants adjoing us however they do not belong to us. We are not affiliated with them in any way. In order for me to address the other problems you encountered to ensure that it does not happen to another guest please give me a call.

Thank you.

Travelers are raving about these Palm Springs hotels

Flushing, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

If you are looking for a place to stay while in palm Springs I would recommend this place. It is very convient to downtown Palm Springs. Check in and out is such a breeze. People at front desk is very helpful and made it very easy to check in. The only thing I found that was not to my liking was the darkness of the rooms. All the rooms have outside enterances.

Room Tip: All the rooms are the same.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Kevin O
Seattle
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Overall the place was clean and tidy, good location, BUT old. The king bedding sheets were clean, they but they use 4 little pillows that I don't like, The wallpaper was loose in several places, the toilet filled up before flushing, Lights in the bathroom were out. There was no security fence at the back of property and I worried about break ins to my car over nite. We had a refrigerator, coffee pot, flat screen TV, HBO, desk and chair. There is a restaurant in the parking lot.

Room Tip: I only stayed one night in one room.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Check in was fine although the lobby tells you immediately that you're in an old property in dire need of a refresh. A room was given to me, but the lock was tricky. Seemed to take two or three tries each time. The envelope proudly displayed the ammenities of Comfort Inns but then breakfast was crossed out with a marker.

The first night was okay, but one bed side lamp didn't have a bulb and when moving a bulb from another lamp didn't work anyway.

The next night I couldn't get into the room, as neither key, stored in separate locations, would work. When I finally had the keys made again and got in, I pulled back the sheets and there were blotches
of weird gray. Upon closer look, these were threadbare spots on the sheets and the blanket was showing through. This was obvious, and not at all comforting. I had to ask for new linens and make the bed myself. It's then I discovered that the bed has not been vacuumed under or around in years probably.

The AC worked, and the pool looked inviting. The three separate locks on the door actually made me more concerned for my safety though.

Overall, not a terribly pleasant experience.

Room Tip: Choose room away from pool as families with screaming children will be at the pool early and wake yo...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
Art F, General Manager at Quality Inn Palm Springs, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
First of all I must apologize for the condition of your room. I found out you were completely right the room did need service. The room had been out of order for approximately 4 months as there was a water leak in one of the walls we could not find. The room was supposed to be deep cleaned before it was rented. I take full responsibility for not checking the room before it was rented as it is my duty to make sure every guest has a comfortable stay. If you would like to give us another opportunity to serve you please give me a call, you have my number.
Art Flores, General Manager
Dronfield, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

The rooms were clean, although we had to move to another one, because water was coming through the ceiling in the bathroom, a constant dripping, not good when you want to go to sleep. They happily moved us though to level two where carpet on the walk area outside was threadbare in places. Saw that they are renovating rooms so suspect these issues will be resolved.
Staff behind the desk, we're particarly friendly and helpful, specially Ron.
The down side to this hotel was breakfast food seemed to be rationed so no one could have too much. 3 days running asked for yogurts and was given ones for kids because they had no others. Little choice on cakes, bread etc.
Swimming pool was ideal for cooling down and plenty of places to sit and relax
That being said it was great location with supermarkets, restaurants coffee bars all within walking distance and a good price so would stop there again without hesitation. We stayed an extra day.

Room Tip: Rooms are being renovated so ask for a new one
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
Janicehawxhurst, Manager at Quality Inn Palm Springs, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you very much for your review but unfortunately you have the wrong property. You might be referring to the Comfort Inn which is down the street from us. Even though we are also doing remodeling we have changed all of our outside carpeting 4 months ago and we do not have an employee named Ron. Please give us a try next time and thank you for writing. It helps us keep our eye on the ball
Las Pinas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

This is a decent place to stay - clean, comfortable rooms. Pleasant folks at reception. Good accessible location, walking distance to restaurants and cafes. Had a good rest each night. Would recommend it.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank JEmmanuelLasPinas
Thank you very much for the kind remarks. It is good to know that with guests like you we are able to keep our property clean and comfortable. If we do not know of problems we cannot fix them.

Again thank you for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again.

Art Flores,