Travelodge by Wyndham Palm Springs
Sparrows Lodge(Palm Springs)
  • Pool
Colt's Lodge(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
Palm Tee Hotel(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
La Maison Hotel(Palm Springs)
  • Pool
Twin Palms Resort(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
Villa Royale Inn(Palm Springs)
Club Trinidad(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsnice pool areawear and tearclean roomsdowntown palm springspalm treesclose to downtownbrianmountains
Reviewed September 1, 2012

The only reason I did not give 1 star is because I did not see any bugs. The bath tub is filthy, the deadbolt on the door is broken, the carpet is spotty, the bathroom door has holes in it, and the light in the bathroom flashes almost enough to cause seizures. Do yourself a favor and stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: Choose a room at another hotel
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Janicehawxhurst, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Thank you for your review I wish you would have contacted management as we would like the opportunity to correct these problems. If we are not aware of the problems it is impossible for us to fix. Again thank your for your review.

Art Flores

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Great stay! my room was always cleaned well and had NEW carpet. I got the room I requested and ALL the staff were very friendly. Even the housekeeping staff and maintenance crew make you feel welcome.The manager (Art) always helped when we needed information and went out of his way to give me good directions to go home. The pool and jacuzzi were always clean and things run very smoothly. The front desk staff are VERY friendly-even the ones that are up all night! Lots of good tourist information in the lobby. Great mountain views and close to downtown Palm Springs. Don't look anymore. Stay here! Definitely going back this winter!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Fred C
Reviewed July 22, 2012

The young man at reception was very pleasant and helpful and honored our request for a room away from the busy street (we had 143). The rooms are spacious, light and very clean; there is a lovely tropical looking swimming pool with two jacuzzis, and plenty of on site parking. Rooms at the back have lovely views of the mountains and greenery and the hotel is on the main bus route into downtown Palm Springs and also to Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage and La Quinta were many of the good restaurants are located.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back face a lovely mountain view over towering palms and are away from street noise.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I won't lie, by first impression along with a mixture of feeling extremely tired and impatient made me think this hotel was something to look over - I was completely proven wrong. I've been to top quality hotels before, and I was shocked to find that the interior was actually very warm, and it really felt like a home.

The price is definitely worth it for the type of housing you'll come in contact with, and the staff are some of the most kind, thoughtful people. Especially the housekeeping staff, and the pool staff. They were constantly attending to my every needs, even when I didn't ask for anything, they would come and check up on me.

The temperature in Palm Springs was definitely something I wasn't quite used to, but the rooms had great air conditioning to fix that humid/dry off and on contrast in weather. The rooms were also really spacious, a lot more than I thought they would be. The addition of the TVs in every room was a convenience that I really enjoyed, as well. Not only that, but it was actually pretty close to the destinations I wanted to go to in proximity to the hotel.

The pool was a great addition, along with the breakfast catering options in the morning. What I liked most was that it was overall comfortable, and I had absolutely no run-ins with bugs, or terrible management. I will definitely be returning.

Room Tip: The suite rooms are my favorite! And I didn't hear any noise around the third floor whatsoever. Best option.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Great stay. Nice clean property, nice pool area and most of all great front desk! Would definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2012