“Great Stay At Quality Inn - Palm Springs” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Palm Springs

Quality Inn Palm Springs
Ranked #56 of 70 Hotels in Palm Springs
San Jose, California
“Great Stay At Quality Inn - Palm Springs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Great stay! my room was always cleaned well and had NEW carpet. I got the room I requested and ALL the staff were very friendly. Even the housekeeping staff and maintenance crew make you feel welcome.The manager (Art) always helped when we needed information and went out of his way to give me good directions to go home. The pool and jacuzzi were always clean and things run very smoothly. The front desk staff are VERY friendly-even the ones that are up all night! Lots of good tourist information in the lobby. Great mountain views and close to downtown Palm Springs. Don't look anymore. Stay here! Definitely going back this winter!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Fred C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

The young man at reception was very pleasant and helpful and honored our request for a room away from the busy street (we had 143). The rooms are spacious, light and very clean; there is a lovely tropical looking swimming pool with two jacuzzis, and plenty of on site parking. Rooms at the back have lovely views of the mountains and greenery and the hotel is on the main bus route into downtown Palm Springs and also to Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage and La Quinta were many of the good restaurants are located.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back face a lovely mountain view over towering palms and are away from street noise.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Salt Lake City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I won't lie, by first impression along with a mixture of feeling extremely tired and impatient made me think this hotel was something to look over - I was completely proven wrong. I've been to top quality hotels before, and I was shocked to find that the interior was actually very warm, and it really felt like a home.

The price is definitely worth it for the type of housing you'll come in contact with, and the staff are some of the most kind, thoughtful people. Especially the housekeeping staff, and the pool staff. They were constantly attending to my every needs, even when I didn't ask for anything, they would come and check up on me.

The temperature in Palm Springs was definitely something I wasn't quite used to, but the rooms had great air conditioning to fix that humid/dry off and on contrast in weather. The rooms were also really spacious, a lot more than I thought they would be. The addition of the TVs in every room was a convenience that I really enjoyed, as well. Not only that, but it was actually pretty close to the destinations I wanted to go to in proximity to the hotel.

The pool was a great addition, along with the breakfast catering options in the morning. What I liked most was that it was overall comfortable, and I had absolutely no run-ins with bugs, or terrible management. I will definitely be returning.

Room Tip: The suite rooms are my favorite! And I didn't hear any noise around the third floor whatsoever...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Great stay. Nice clean property, nice pool area and most of all great front desk! Would definitely return.

• Stayed June 2012
Surprise
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Comfortable room, nicely remodeled. Very friendly staff. Pools are great. Hotel is close to restaurants and main attractions like Knotts Berry Farm Soak City! Just minutes from the downtown strip which has great shops and restaurants.Have stayed here before and will stay again!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

3 nights I stayed here and I was eaten alive in 2 of the 3 rooms I was in. When I informed the front desk that I had possibky been bitten by bedbugs all they did was move me to a room several doors down. After I actually caught one of the bugs in that room we were moved to a different area. When the manager did see the bites on me he immediately offered a refund and to have my laundry washed. I have bites now that prevent me from wearing shorts in Palm Springs. I cant goto the pool in my new hotel without scaring everyone away... all I can do is sit in my hotel and despritely try not to scratch the bites. My trip is ruined.

• Stayed June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank CaliChris30

Travelers are raving about these Palm Springs hotels

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

The price can't be beat, the staff is friendly and helpful. The pool is great and the management is fabulous. Will totally stay here again!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family