East Canyon Hotel and Spa
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
$305
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$111
$90
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$196
$149
  • Pool
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$72
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Restaurant
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$136
$130
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Pool
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$129
$149
$119
$134
$128
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsother guestscomplimentary cocktailgay hoteliced teagay menyogurtbreakfast each morningthe entire staffhard boiled eggshome away from homevisiting palm springsviews of the mountainshot tubhappy hourmichaelgroundspool
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I stayed at the East Canyon Hotel & Spa from Sept 22nd-26th, 2013 and had a very enjoyable time. From the owner, employees all the way down to the Guests staying at the hotel....everyone was warm and friendly. As I was travelling alone, I was fearful that others would not talk to me....but this was certainly not the case. Everyone that I encountered in the hotel and throughout Palm Springs was warm and outgoing.... made me feel right at home. The hotel itself is a smaller "boutique" hotel which is why I picked it in the first place. The rooms are very comfortable and well appointed and decorated. The towels are very soft and plentiful. The rooms are kept very clean by the staff and the front desk guys were all very helpful and enjoyed chatting. The Continental breakfast is a great way to start the day sitting around the pool. Quiet music plays at the pool and is very relaxing and pleasant.
All in all... it was a very pleasurable and relaxing few days in a beautiful area with good restaurants.. I'll be going back!

Room Tip: All the rooms are very quiet..some on the ground floor at pool level and others on the first floor overlooking the pool. I don't think there is a bad room in the hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Alan B
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My partner and I had a wonderful experience at the East Canyon Hotel and Spa in Palm Springs. We selected it because of the great reviews on here and we were not disappointed! We requested a room on the 2nd floor (for the view of the mountains and less pool noise) and they gave it to us. When we arrived, they had fresh chocolate chip cookies, drinks, and even a birthday card for my partner (whose birthday we were celebrating). The entire property is lovely, from the dining and reception area to the pool and hot tub to the perfect rooms. The front desk is not staffed between 7pm and 7am, but it didn't matter at all to us. We always knew they were a phone call away. The best thing about the hotel was the wonderfully friendly atmosphere. The men were kind, fun, and sociable without ever being overwhelming. We could socialize when we wanted to and relax when we wanted to. It is about a 15-20 minute walk from downtown Palm Springs but it is an easy walk. We did it one, but cabbed it the rest of the time because it was over 105 degrees! (It was about a $7-8 cab ride). All in all, it was a wonderful experience! I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Richard L
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Being in CA now for five years and originally from AZ, I really never had a desire to spend much time in Palm Springs.. specially over the summer... UNTIL NOW.

East Canyon was an amazing place that lived up to all the expectations. Richard and Jason were the ultimate hosts making sure that everything was great with the room upon check-in to the delightful assortment of breakfast items each and every AM. You get to feel like you are staying with friends or family instead of a hotel.
The facilities were first class and provide the perfect setting for those wanting to relax and enjoy the pool/Jacuzzi (like us) or those looking to enjoy what Palm Springs has to offer (tourist sites, shopping and night life).
So... we can't wait to book another weekend! This is truly a home away from home.. and you get to meet folks from all over the place also looking for a bit of R & R!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Grand Suite but looks like all rooms looked great! I would recommend the one closest to Jacuzzi, that is our plan for next time
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I had two queen-sized beds, so I used one to put together my outfits for the week. The other was pure heaven. Luxurious linens. Firm, but resilient mattress. It was summer and I took advantage of their low rates. That way I could afford to splurge and do 3 or 4 facials, massages, etc.It's so close to downtown, I was able to walk everywhere.Finishing a facial and massage, I lounged at the misted pool, cooled off in the icy water, the complimentary cold drinks and then melted away in the cozy jacuzzi. It was all about pampering myself and this place certainly did that from start on the internet, to my not wanting to leave at the end. The website is absolutely true in every aspect and the hosts were from the old world, where the customer is king or queen.

Room Tip: I loved a corner room on the first floor...two steps to the pool and spa rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 10, 2013

A big thank you to Richard, Jason and Michael for making our annual Palm Springs weekend a success! We're all impressed by the hotel and their hospitality, and can't wait for our next visit. Thanks again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends