Triangle Inn Palm Springs
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$244
  • Pool
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$163
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$220
$200
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$226
$199
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$206
Oasis Villa Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$135
The Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$279
Triada Palm Springs, Autograph Collection(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Restaurant
Desert Isle of Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$354
Hotwire.com
The Willows(Palm Springs)
$385
$347
All reviewsgay placescomplimentary margaritasprivate pool and hot tubjack of all tradesowners and staffother guestsfull kitchensmall resorttropical feelnew friendscontinental breakfastclothing optional resortbedroom suitean enjoyable staywell maintained and cleanspent a weeksecond home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 8, 2010

Triangle Inn is my favorite place to stay in Palm Springs. It is an incredibly well-run, well-managed, clean, affordable men-only resort, with a great pool, excellent and attentive staff, spacious rooms, and a very relaxing, enjoyable atmosphere. It's great to go there alone, with friends or a special someone. I've been there many times and never had less than an incredibly enjoyable experience.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank WorldTravelerTodd
Reviewed October 4, 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed here for our 9th anniversary. We had stayed here before and loved it. We stayed for a yoga retreat and it was a completely different experience. Everyone (hosts and other guests) were very nice to us there was a great relaxing energy all over the resort. As always the rooms are super clean, nicely decorated and full of light. Unfortunately they are booked for PS pride but we can't wait to go back. We've stayed at different resorts in PS but this is the best place to relax and feel like you are staying with friends.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2010

I have been coming to Palm Springs for many years. I have stayed at straight and gay establishments, some good, some not so much. Little did I know the treasure I would find in the Triangle Inn. Rooms are large and pleasantly furnished->not cold leather/metal nor kitchsy queer. They are tasteful, relaxing and quiet.

David keeps the gardens going and is always available to answer all of my questions about the flora and fauna. He is also extremely funny and a great asset. I am sure he would deny this.......Dan kept my room spotless, and explained to me his main goal was to make sure I was comfortable and never ever worry about keep the room picked up or in order->he was happy to do that and make sure my stay was pleasant.

Michael and Steven, what can I say. Unlike many gay establishments in the PS area, these two genuinely like people, are so very gracious to their guests, and always available to answer questions. I had been sick in July and canceled twice with no notice. When I called for a September reservation, the first words out of Michaels mouth were "how are you" vs. what one might expect->you owe us money for canceling without notice.

I leave the Triangle Inn relaxed and in a calm and peaceful place. My one bedroom appartment was lovely, the staff caring, and the grounds beautiful. I have been back many times and will continue to do so. Kudos to Michael, Steven, David and Dan!

Michael H. Portland ORegon

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed September 17, 2010

We looked for a nice gay resort in Palm Springs, and Chose The Triangle Inn. Michael and Stephan (the owners) treat us as a good friends and gave us a feeling of home.
Our room was very clean and nice, stuffed with everything that we needed for our stay.
The public areas- swimming pool, jacuzzi, sun deck and gardens are all beautiful and very clean.
We could stay here much more then the time that we had.. and off course recommend about this place.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2010

The staff at the Triangle Inn is a cut above the rest. Michael, Stephen, and their crew made every effort to see that we had everything we needed without be intrusive during our 4 night stay. The resort itself is small and comfortable. Our room had everything we needed and was the cleanest we have seen in Palm Springs. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple