“Loved it and will be back”

Triangle Inn Palm Springs
Bristol, UK
“Loved it and will be back”
Reviewed June 17, 2011

My partner and I spent two very relaxing weeks at the Triangle Inn. Michael and Stephen, the owners, live on site and their attention and care in looking after their guests, in our opinion, adds to make this a special place to stay.

We spent part of our stay in the two bedroomed apartment and the rest of our stay in the house (pictures of the house's pool are shown). Both very comfortable, with the house getting the WOW factor - sublime, uninterrupted views of the mountains are spectacular in the early morning and at dusk.

I have stayed in other gay places in Palm Springs and can whole heartedly recommend the Triangle Inn. While there we found out that a lot of the guests have been before and that speaks volumes about why this is such a successful place.

All the staff, without exception, were very helpful and they have on site one of the best masseurs I have ever had.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ShadowShaker

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
New Jersey
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Have stayed here several times with friends and always have a great time. The owners and staff are great. It is always amazing to be on a lounge at the pool surrounded by beautiful plants and flowers and right in front of you is a large mountain! Complimentary breakfast and afternoon cocktails are a very nice plus. Was there this time over Memorial Day weekend and they even had a barbeque! Rooms and suites are well appointed and comfortable.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank VonBreton
Reviewed May 28, 2011

I have stayed in a few places in Palm Springs over the years and on the whole the standard is very high.
Triangle inn is truly excellent. The rooms are fantastic in taste and standard and the kitchen very well equipped ... Better than my own actually! The hosts michael and Stephen are lovely. The website talks of it being a "space" rather than a place to stay and that's exactly what it is. There's a very relaxed and sociable atmosphere but without it feeling forced and certainly not rowdy. If there are four or six of you stay in the house. With a massive lounge, pool and jacuzzi it also boasts an amazing view of the mountains with complete privacy. Otherwise the main pool and jacuzzi for the rest of the accommodation are both very good with the jacuzzi being very warm and relaxing. I will definitely visit the triangle inn again and I highly recommend it. Finally have a massage: David gives by far and away the best massage I have ever experienced. He reads the body very well and clearly cares about what he is doing. The guys here have put much love, care and experience into what they do and you feel it. I left triangle inn feeling revitalised and refreshed. Thank you :)

• Stayed May 2011
2 Thank Markybailey
tucson, az
Reviewed May 11, 2011

My partner and I spent a recent weekend at Triangle Inn, attending the Yoga Conference being held on the property. The owners, Stephen and Michael, have put a lot of time and effort into making a wonderful resort. From the beautiful and varied landscaping, the nicely decorated suites (we had a full kitchen in our unit), and the delicious dinner prepared for our yoga group, we saw no reason to spend time off property. Their San Lorenzo location is much quieter than the Warm Sands area, and the clientele at the resort weren't the normal "sex starved" crowd typical of many other clothing optional resorts. Plus it's a short drive, or reasonable walk, to many of the bars/restaurants in town. This was our first Palm Springs visit in over 5 years, but we definitely plan to go back sooner, and most likely stay again at Triangle Inn!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank jbintucaz
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed April 15, 2011

When I am in Palm Springs, I only stay at one amazing resort! The Triangle Inn! Stephen and Michael, the owners, are the perfect hosts and the sweetest guys you'll ever meet. And they never stop smiling!

Also, my trip is never complete without at least one magical visit to David, their fantastic masseuse on premises. I mean magical! And I've been rubbed on a lot!

Oh God, I wish I were there right now. By the pool. Looking up at that glorious mountain. Sipping on a margarita. About to get a massage.

Seriously, I have stayed in a lot of places all over the world, but I never feel more relaxed and at home when I'm on the road than I do with these guys. Thank you so much! See you in September!

Tell them Varla Jean sent ya!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank varlajeanmerman
Roselle IL
Reviewed April 14, 2011

This was our first stay at the Triangle Inn, and it was wonderful. The rooms were spotless and well appointed, the pool warm and inviting, and the grounds were impeccable. I enjoyed every minute of our time there. Stephen and Michael (the owners) made us feel welcome and treated us as friends. We'll definitely be back!

Room Tip: the suite rooms were apartments at one time!
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jeff630
Provincetown, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 24, 2011

We dont have enough good things to say about our two weeks here. The grounds are a beautiful tropical oasis that are meticuloisly maintained. The rooms are beautiful and no two are alike. Stephen and Michael, the owners, are just wonderful! They really go out of their way to make you feel welcome and do whatever they can to ensure you enjoy your trip. Dont miss a massage with David! Jeff was wondeful as well, making sure your room was spotless every day and that you had anything you needed. We cant wait to go back next year!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple