Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$232
$199
  • Restaurant
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$345
$269
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$144
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$286
$237
Hotel ZOSO(Palm Springs)
$169
  • Pool
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$204
$193
  • Pool
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$189
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Andreas Hotel & Spa(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$230
$213
Travelocity
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $243/night.

$163
$130
Priceline
  • Pool
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
$595
  • Pool
All reviewshoward hughessteam roomhot tubmaking guests feel welcomebungalows builtgrounds are gorgeoussands resortsother guestsyogurtclothing optional resortgay mendesert retreatrelaxing place to staygay resortwonderful hostsmountain viewrooms are comfortable
Reviewed February 27, 2017

I agree with Western Travelers review- it's a great place it just needs a few updates. The grounds are beautiful. We were in the non howard hughes portion of the property. The room was large and adequate. They only thing I would request would be hangers in the closet or a hook or two on the wall. The coat rack was fine but hangers would have been nice. The staff was warm and friendly - the jacuzzi was running a little cold and they did everything they could to get the temperature up. The breakfast items could be spruced up. I would stay here again but I would request to be in one of the bungalows.

Room Tip: ask to be on the bungalow side closer to the heated pool
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 850state
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Just nice... an older facility with few updates. Cereal, coffee and bread layed out for breakfast. The staff was present if needed but the property and hospitality could use some tender loving care as soon as possible.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 31, 2017

I titled this review a relaxing blast because I just spent five days at El Mirasol Villas and really enjoyed myself. Frankly, I needed a break from my personal life and spontaneously traveled to Palm Springs seeking some serenity. Resolutely, I was able to relax, unwind, then ended up having a lot of fun.

Rather than writing an essay about my tropical paradise vacation in the desert, I've decided to cut corners and tell you what I like about El Mirasol in bullet-point format.

*Extremely hospitable hosts (Thank you Paul, Bruce, and Skip) and staff.
*Cozy, cute, spacious rooms.
*Room has a desk (If you are like me, I need a place to take care of biz while on vacation).
*Steam room (few resorts have them on property).
*Two beautiful pools (one is heated year-round).
*Hot tub (spacious and has nice, strong jets)
*Location- less than a mile away from downtown Palm Springs.
*Warm Sands neighborhood - a conglomeration of gay resorts.
*Continental Breakfast - I love having coffee waiting for me when I roll out of bed.

Room Tip: If it's winter, I tend to request a room close to the hot tub ( :
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2016

I am currently still staying here but couldn't wait to write a review. This place is beautiful! It has two huge pools to relax in and the layout is great. My room is very large and extremely comfortable and Bruce the owner is phenomenal. He is very personable and friendly and helpful and truly strives to make his guests comfortable and happy. I still have a few more days here and will be sad to leave such a haven but am so looking forward to coming back next year to unwind and be pampered.
Thanks, Raul

Room Tip: Room 14 next to the office is great, Close to both pools and entrance and is next to office. Perfect location
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed September 2, 2016

Just back from staying at El Mirasol Villas for the (fourth?) time this past August, and I've got to say that I just love this place. Paul and Bruce are awesome hosts, the staff are all incredlble, the grounds are rustic and mega-relaxing, super-comfortable beds, plus they manage to attract the friendliest guests. Great views of the mountains, and close to downtown too. I'll be back - it would be difficult to convince me to stay anywhere else in Palm Springs!

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo