“Great place to stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Desert Paradise Gay Men's Resort
Reviewed April 14, 2012

This was my first time in Palm Springs. I was very glad we stayed at the Desert Paradise resort. The staff are so friendly. Ron and Dale made us feel very welcome and couldn't have been more hospitable. The hotel is clean. The room we stayed in (the Presidential Suite) was spacious. The pool and hot tub are awesome.
We didn't hire a car, so we walked and took cabs. It's about a ten minute walk to the downtown and a $5 cab ride, if you don't feel like walking.
We just got back from the Desert Paradise and we are already planning our return.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Simongbb7
There are newer reviews for Desert Paradise Gay Men's Resort

Reviewed April 2, 2012

This was my first trip to Palm Springs and I wanted a gay resort or hotel that was going to be clean and not " too wild" as I wanted to relax. After checking out several places on Trip Advisor, I decided that Desert Paradise Resort would be the best fit and reserved a room.

I arrived on Sunday afternoon, and was greeted by Ron, who was very welcoming and friendly, he gave me a tour of the property and gave me recommendations on resturants and bars.

The grounds on the place were amazing, fountains, plants, trees, statues abounded. The pool was salt water, and very refreshing. The rooms were a good size, my bath was real nice and large, there were shampoos, soaps, and many towels,

Every morning there was a self service breakfast which consisted of fruit, cerals, breads, muffins, juice, and coffee.

All this is a clothing optional place, people acted appropriatly.

The place is managed by Dale who was very sweet..

I would stay again!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Would re-iterate comments by others on this site. Other guests were very friendly .Hosts Ron and Dale are great fun and a wealth of information on where to go and what to see in Palm Springs. My three days here went much too quickly and would definitely stay here again.
This was my first experience at staying in a clothing optional resort and was initially reticent about it but I soon felt comfortable
The rooms are a reasonable size, very comfortable and clean, would not hesitate in recommending this resort.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank colrutter
Reviewed March 2, 2012

This was our first experience in Palm Springs and we really enjoyed our time. The room was lovely and the grounds just beautiful. Ron, the manager, couldn't have been friendlier. The clienetele was very enjoyable and laid back. This is not a bath-house type place. My partner and I felt very comfortable and would definitely stay here again. This is an excellent value for your time in Palm Springs.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms. Just look at the hotel site and pick your favorite icon!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dave h
Reviewed February 20, 2012

The hotel is centrally located in Palm Springs. Very close to downtown and local stores. Came up to the front door and Ron came out very personable and energetic. The front is surrounded with a lush garden and even a koi pond.

The rooms are very modern. Slate floors, central heating/cooling, LCD tvs, etc. There is a dry sauna and a steam room as well. You have to watch the instructional video to make sure how they work. I didn't know when I first looked at it.

They have self serve breakfast with coffee/tea, cereal, oatmeal, etc. Ron is very responsive to guests needs and helps them in any way he can.

It's a great place to visit.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Zeorhy
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Palm Springs offers many resorts...but this one is truly a paradise! Immaculate grounds and superior customer service combine to create a perfect place to relax. Ron is gracious and knows how to make a guest feel comfortable. The atmosphere with the relaxing music throughout the day and the elegant night lighting is perfect for those seeking something other than the "bath house" experience found at many other PS "resorts". I will definitely return!

Room Tip: Visit the website. The rooms are each themed. No "bad" locations.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Beautiful Grounds, Gracious Hosts, and Relaxing Atmosphere. Last week I returned home from the most enjoyable of vacations. When I first arrived, I was warmly greeted by the sweetest hunk of a man, Ron, and he had the overwhelming need to ensure that his guests are beautifully treated. The next day I met the owner, Dale, and he was sweet and friendly beyond belief. I was amazed how quickly Dale and Ron had the place straightened up after a sever wind storm on my third day there. The grounds and the rooms are clean and each room is named after a movie icon. The Joan Crawford Suite was delightful. Great pool and hot tub! The resort is close to excellent restaurants, shopping centers and bars. The continental breakfast hit the spot each morning and the company was even better. I like to travel on my own as i find it easier to meet others. This resort seems to attract some of the nicest fellows I've met in years. I definitely plan to return to palm Springs soon and will most definitely be booking a room at the Desert Paradise. This is a great place run by great guys. Love them both and I truly loved my vacation.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo