My husband and I **LOVE** our stays at La Dolce Vita!! We make a point to stay at least once every year. It's one of the few places where we *both* can truly relax! Thanks mostly to Ken, Barry and the staff for making our stays effortless and enjoyable. Everything is taken care of - they are always so attentive. Whether it’s fresh towels you need or a recommendation for dinner. It's like you are staying with old friends. We love it! Ok, so getting into the details: There’s always plenty of parking. Rooms are super clean. Spa is great – very professional. (Get a massage while you’re there!) You’re close to everything: the airport, downtown, gay bars, grocery, restaurants, Koffi (the local coffee spot), shopping. My very favorite thing about La Dolce Vita is the chill, relaxed vibe about the place. Come as you are – all types of guys are welcome – no pretense and no drama. We always wind up making friends. It’s just wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains, this upscale Gay men's resort integrates 20 elegant accommodations with desert landscapes, tropical gardens and majestic mountain views. Amenities include two swimming pools, two whirlpools, steam room, passes to fitness center/gym next to the property, misting system, Aveda bath products, Spa bathrobes, room safes, free Wi-Fi, computer workstation and Full Service Day Spa. The resort is centrally located to shopping, bars, restaurants, casinos, galleries, theaters, hiking trials, and the Tramway to Mount San Jacinto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dolce Vita Hotel Palm Springs
- La Dolce Vita Resort And Spa