I had never been to Palm Springs so I spent over a week on here just reading through reviews of different clothing optional resorts in the area. All that research paid off because this place is amazing. Being there during off peak season it was very slow but there were several great couples staying at the resort. My room was great and much larger then I would have expected. The staff were all amazing. While visiting I did meet people staying at other resorts and visited a few of them but hands down La Dolce Vita was the best. I absolutely can not wait to go back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains, this upscale Gay men's resort integrates 20 elegant accommodations with desert landscapes, tropical gardens and majestic mountain views. Amenities include two swimming pools, two whirlpools, steam room, passes to fitness center/gym next to the property, misting system, Aveda bath products, Spa bathrobes, room safes, free Wi-Fi, computer workstation and Full Service Day Spa. The resort is centrally located to shopping, bars, restaurants, casinos, galleries, theaters, hiking trials, and the Tramway to Mount San Jacinto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dolce Vita Hotel Palm Springs
- La Dolce Vita Resort And Spa