“Perfect stay”

La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa
Vancouver, Canada
“Perfect stay”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights and had an amazing experience. The staff (including the spa) were extremely helpful and made my trip amazing. The rooms were clean, bed was comfy and the breakfast delicious. I cannot wait to book my next trip again. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank ravsidhu81
LaDolceVitaResort, Owner at La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thanks so much for staying with us. Can't wait to see you again. Regards, Ken and Tim

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Rochester, New York
Reviewed October 24, 2013

My stay at La Dolce Vita was a wonderful and relaxing experience. Ken and Tim have created an ideal men’s resort with a very comfortable inviting environment. The staff could not be more welcoming and accommodating. The other guests where all very friendly making the trip even more enjoyable. Looking forward to my next stay a La Dolce Vita..

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
LaDolceVitaResort, Owner at La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Thank you John. It was wonderful meeting you. It was fantastic having someone here from my home town of Rochester, NY. Tell all those other Rochesterians to come visit. It is a lot warmer in Palm Springs. Big hugs... Ken and Tim.
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed October 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Nice large setting, very attentive staff, two large pools, two good size whirlpools, nice breakfast food and setting, rooms clean and more than adequate, a little over a mile walk to the heart of town, but nice dining spots nearby.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thank you Larry. We hope to see you again real soon....
Best always,
Ken and Tim
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed October 2, 2013

While in Palm Springs from Sept. 16th to the 19th, my partner and I stayed at La Dolce Vita Resort and Spa for two nights. Upon arrival at the resort, we received a warm welcome from the two staff members on duty and were checked in immediately, While unpacking our suitcases in the room, we turned on the television and the reception was terrible...very fuzzy and hard on the eyes. We went to the main office and asked the staff member to come to our room and check it out. He wasn't able to get the television to work properly so he moved us immediately to the room next door. Everything was fine in this room and so we were now ready to vacation. The room itself was nicely decorated, clean and had a very comfortable bed and a refrigerator. The grounds were well maintained and had two swimming pools in the complex. The only thing missing were guests. During our stay there were only 4 rooms being used in the entire resort and being an all male resort we were hoping it would be full. The continental breakfast in the morning definitely was a plus. Since I have stayed in Palm Springs at several places I still would recommend staying at InnDulge or Hacienda at Warm Springs.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
LaDolceVitaResort, Owner at La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Hello Earl.
It sounds like the only issue you had with our wonderful little oasis was the low occupancy. The week you picked to stay at the Resort is one of the slowest of the year. It was still our "off season" and all the resort, gay and straight are slow. Check us out this week. Not a room to be had.... Best regards, Ken and Tim
Hope
Reviewed September 27, 2013

First time in Palm Springs! I came for Cinema Diverse film festival and spent 4 nights at La Dolce Vita and I couldn't have better things to say about the place. The prices were reasonable, the rooms were nice and the bed was comfortable. The clothing optional component is a huge bonus if you're looking to get rid of those tan lines! The staff were friendly and accommodating and overall the other guests added to the experience of the stay. I also used the Spa and had an excellent and relaxing treatment. I look forward to going back in the near future!

Room Tip: I had a great pool side room with a separate kitchen, living room and bedroom. Very spacious!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Long Beach, California
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I just got back from 3 nights at La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa. This was not my first visit but actually my 4th. Each time it truly seems to get better! The only bad part is going through the withdrawal of coming back to the real world today! I arrived on a Thursday and was warmly greeted by one of the owners-Ken. He made me feel like an old friend even though I am sure he has many more guests that come more often than I am able to. He then personally showed me to my room after checking it to make sure everything was just so. It had a very comfortable bed with soft bedding as well. The room came well equipped with a nice size Frig and microwave. Also included was a DVD and VCR players to accompany a nice flat screen. Each day I swam and sunbathed beside one of the two refreshing pools. I don't know how they kept them cold--luck i guess--but it was perfect with the hot temps outside(107 degrees!). The guests were all very friendly and you could socialize as much or little as you desired. Each morning a simple but tasty continental breakfast was available as you sit under shady fruit trees and read a paper provided by the resort. Each night a small happy hour was hosted by one of the staff(Chuck--a hilarious guy). While I didnt go to the happy hour as I dont drink-it was well attended on Saturday night.

I also decided to try a spa treatment for the first time. Ken answered all my questions about what each service entailed. The body scrub was incredible!! Next time I will do it again, and might indulge in a massage as well. All in all an incredibly relaxing fun trip. I can't wait to return to this gem of a resort.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank D562LBeach
Reviewed September 7, 2013

My best friend stayed here to celebrate his birthday. I am living overseas and wanted to send him a bottle of wine and a spa gift certificate. Being an ocean away, it can be very frustrating to try making overseas transactions like this. La Dolce Vita staff was so unbelievably friendly, doing everything they could to make this as easy as possibly for me, and as lovely and relaxing of a weekend as possibly for my friend. They were so great about confirming with me and went the extra mile to help my friend celebrate. My friend raved about how beautiful the resort was, how friendly the staff was and what an all around perfect experience it was! I highly recommend anyone be a part of the wonderful experience that they've created there!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo