Wow...pleasantly surprised and sad to leave are the first thoughts that come to mind! From the outside, La Dolce Vita appears to be a mystery behind a beautiful ivy lined wall and Spanish doors. Inside, you find an oasis of pleasure. The staff feel like family, the guests are happy to socialize or allow you quiet time, and the resort is clean and full of amenities - a spa, steam room, pools, jacuzzis under the stars, happy hour, and a perfect breakfast under the lemon trees. You'd be crazy to stay anywhere else! (Hint: The Roma room on the main pool side is super charming!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains, this upscale Gay men's resort integrates 20 elegant accommodations with desert landscapes, tropical gardens and majestic mountain views. Amenities include two swimming pools, two whirlpools, steam room, passes to fitness center/gym next to the property, misting system, Aveda bath products, Spa bathrobes, room safes, free Wi-Fi, computer workstation and Full Service Day Spa. The resort is centrally located to shopping, bars, restaurants, casinos, galleries, theaters, hiking trials, and the Tramway to Mount San Jacinto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dolce Vita Hotel Palm Springs
- La Dolce Vita Resort And Spa